CH.1 Prologue

Narrator: "Our story begins with our favorite team rwby who are just watching the news until something came up"

News reporter: " Shocking news just came as 10 white fang members were found killed, according to police, there were bullets all over the floor as they were attacked by someone, however an eyewitness took a picture of the culprit here it is now ".

Narrator: " The screen then shows the photo revealing a person with a red cape only looking a little torn, when this happened Ruby spits out her drink and got all over Weiss, while this happend the eyewitness then spoke. "

Eyewitness: " When I heard gun fire I called the police to report on what happend, when the noise's stopped I'd check to see what happend and it was horrific, they were all headless, I didn't they see heads anywhere it was like they were blown off by something ".

News reporter: " police then warns the public that if they were to see the culprit they must report to the authorities immediately, this is Sandra back to you. "

Narrator: " When Yang turned off the t.v. she turns around only to see Ruby a bit shocked while weiss was wiping herself with a towel. "

Yang: " Hey Ruby you okay? "

Narrator: " Ruby then looks up snapping out of her trance. "

Ruby: " sorry Yang its just hearing a person can be scary, blake what about you? "

Narrator: " Blake Blake then looked at Ruby and spoke. "

Blake: " I'm a bit concerned about this guy, how could he do something so gruesome, maybe find out about his true motives."

Weiss: " Are you crazy, first romen and now you want to track down a killer! "

Blake: " yes. "

Ruby: " I'm a bit concerned that if I wear my clock then people may think I did it maybe I should- "

Narrator: " Then the t.v. turned on suddenly!! "

News reporter: Breaking news, just moments a video was released showing the red caped culprit flying away from the police.

Narrator: " The screen then shows the culprit somehow flying away from the police, when the footage ended Yang turned off the t.v. but was a bit shocked until she spoke. "

Yang:(shocked) " Okay how did the t.v. turn on by itself? "

End of Chapter 1

A/N: THANKS FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY STORY SURE IT MAY BE A BIT QUICK BUT THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE TETSUO AND I WILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER.