CH.2 Tetsuo vs Ladybug..

Downtown vale.

Twam rwby was in town hanging out for the weekend and for some shopping.

Ruby: Hey so yang you sure people won't think i'm that killer on the news?...

Yang: Let's just hope they don't.

Weiss: And ruby why do you have a backpack?...

Ruby: Who do you think it is!....

Then ruby opens the backpack to reveal certain dog we all know and love.

Zwei: *bark*

Weiss: *happily screaming* EEEEEEEEKKKK!!!

Then weiss pulls zwei out and starts hugging him

Yang: You brought zwei out?!

Ruby: I hoped that there's a park for him to run in and zwei can't be in our dorm all the time or we'll be in trouble.

Blake: Makes sense and also please keep him away from me......

Then RWY laughed and began their time from shopping clothes to weiss buying dust and blake getting her 'novel' and zwei running around the park and crashing into blake causing her to scream and run while zwei chased after her. Then suddenly zwei stops following blake and sniffs around and ruby notice zwei running off somewhere and ruby chased after him, then blake stops to see zwei  to what appears to be an abandon warehouse.

 Then suddenly zwei stops following blake and sniffs around and ruby notice zwei running off somewhere and ruby chased after him, then blake stops to see zwei  to what appears to be an abandon warehouse

Ruby: Zwei be careful we could've lost you and why did you come here?

Zwei: *starts sniffing around and starts whining quietly*

Ruby: Soemthing must be wrong with this place..

Then ruby and zwei both enter the building and ruby pulls her weapon out in case something happens and so she enters and see's the place was messed up

Ruby: Okay zwei let's investigate shall we.

Blake: Ruby!

Ruby: Oh blake guess zwei stopped chasing ya.