I can!

Everyone has potential in life. Something may not be discovered yet and others may already be found. Embrace what you have. Your talent.

What you have potential about your personality or anything you have confidence, pride, courage, positivity, power and anything that may be part of that. Something so beautiful. And that can never be ignored nor judged. People judge buy that doesn't mean they should. And never is the proper thing to do in life.  That they have a right to judge in any and all perspectives.

Think before you speak. The proper words can do more than you can ever imagine. As long as they're spoken right! Live wisely (time, choices, everything else in life).

Words of encouragement/inspiration: never give up! Never lose faith, hope in yourself. Never limit yourself. Believe in yourself. Believe that NOTHING is impossible. Always think I can instead of doubting anything that you want in life. Anything you want to achieve; your dreams. Anything.

Don't focus on the judgements being made nor any negative comments made by any haters in the world. Focus on what you want and set your mind to it. Anything you want is always and always will be achievable without ever being limited... Focus on the good in life and in people (including yourself).