Chapter 6

"Damon?" I asked wide-eyed as I stared across the field of Caroline getting out of a car driven by him.

"You know him?" asked Bonnie.

"Yeah that's Stefan's older brother Damon." said Elena.

"He seems to have a large interest in Caroline." she said.

"Bonnie!" I heard Elena mumble to her.

"What?" She asked.

"Oh... Randi...likes... oh.." she said.

"Yeah... I thought I did.." I began.

"Pig." I said under my breath. I walked over to Caroline and Damon.

"Hey Randi... I want you to me-" she said but I interrupted her.

"Hello Damon." I said with gritted teeth.

"Hey... Miranda... what's up?" he said nervously.

"You two know each other?" she asked.

"I thought I did." I said mostly to Damon. About two weeks before he asked me out and I thought he made it sort of official that we were together.

"Oh.. it's not what you think, Damon is just a friend." she said with certainty on her face.

"She's right we just met yesterday." he stated as he got out of the car. He grabbed my hands and pulled me closer to him.

"I only have eyes for you." he said as he looked in my eyes.

"You better because I'm a monster when I'm jealous." I giggled.

"Yeah well I'm a demon without you." He said and kissed me on the lips my knees almost dropped to floor when his lips smashed into mine causing my hormones to go crazy through my head. He dropped the kiss and pulled me into a hug.

"See you soon." he said to me as he released me from his grasp " I'll call you."

"Bye!" I said while waving. I turned to Caroline and walked back to Elena and Bonnie with her at my side.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋