Sneak Peek

Dear whoever is reading this,

Our story began.

"Damn, that's a fat àss," the hot Walmart worker spoke from behind me.

My hazel eyes widened and my cheeks were blazing, as I turned around, only to see him holding up a packet of raw chicken, eyes inspecting it. He licked his lips while nodding, before putting it neatly beside the rest of the chicken packets. The blue Walmart vest looked strangely attractive on him. Just then he turned towards me, as I took note of his tossed brown hair and mysterious green eyes.

"Hello there darling, do you need help with anything?" He asked me, a charming smile prominent on his face.

I smiled a tight smile, shaking my head before turning around. Although he was attractive and I was slightly tempted to jump on him, he was strange. Not even two seconds later he spoke again.

"Damn girl, those melons though!" He spoke, letting out a low whistle.

I let out a strangled sound, gripping the handle of the shopping cart tightly. My steps were fast paced as I tried to get away from the strange man.

"Juicy and round. Yum," he spoke, making my eye twitch, as I was now insecure about my leggings which hugged my booty quite nicely, might I add.

I looked over my shoulder, only to find him having a conversation with an old lady, once again making me feel like a fool. They were talking about the green watermelons in her shopping cart.

He caught my eye, as if purposely waiting for me to look at him, as he ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek, dimpled smile on display, before his attention was on the lady again.

I continued walking. Not even a few seconds later, I heard his deep voice again.

"Yo mami, would you like a date?" He yelled across the aisle, finally making me stop as I turned around, ready to give him a piece of my mind.

He was looking right at me this time, while holding up a packet of dates. "They're on sale!" He smirked before tossing them up in the air, catching them single-handedly.

Out of all the things that I wanted to say to him, all that came out was, "What's your name? You're not wearing a name tag."

"My name is Harry, nice to meet you mamacita," he looked me up and down before grabbing my hand and shaking it. My arm flopped like a flimsy noodle as he shook my hand quickly and firmly.

"The name is Maria. Not mami, not mamacita, not 'yo'," I deadpanned, cautiously pulling my hand away from his tattooed one as he smirked before saying,

"Got it Mami Maria," before taking his black lip ring between his teeth.

a/n:
hellooo my lovely readers! i'm so glad you've decided to read my book. i hope you enjoy reading it, as much as i will enjoy writing it

and as you can probably guess, this book is a comedy so i really hope you'll stick around to read it

this is who i picture as Maria as of now but i'm open to suggestions! (her name is Talia Love)

and this is our boy harry
ily juicy pénises

all rights reserved under the copyright laws.