Chapter 1

WILLOWS POV

- Text Message Mode -

LAYLA : girl u ready yet or wut? me and Paris is outside

ME : almost shit. i still ain't done with my hair

LAYLA : we comin in. We ain't got time to be waiting for you especially when the carnival bout to be turnt 🙌

ME : aight. well come on then!

- End Of Message Mode -

* ding - dong! ding - dong ! *

" Willow, Layla and Paris is at the door! " my older brother Donte yells from downstairs.

" Can you get the door for me ? " I shout back.

" NO! The games on. Besides they ain't my friends, you can get it. " he yells.

* ding - dong! ding - dong! ding - dong! *

" IM COMING! " I yell as I run down the stairs and to the door giving Donte a look as I do.

" damn. Took u long enough but come on girl lets do your hair so we can go. "

As we run up stairs Layla starts to work her magic on that nappy ass hair of mine and boy does she do a pretty damn good job ! But it's been about 15 minutes now and we're finally ready to

go when I realize that Paris was no where to be found. All of sudden I hear giggling from downstairs and I'm just like I know she isn't downstairs with my brother. With all sorts of things

going through my mind, I grabbed my purse , iphone, and my red toms and head downstairs with Layla following behind me.

There she is! Sitting on the arm of my couch thinking she cute with her

poetic justice braids talking it up with Donte. So I thought to myself, I'm a just stand here and wait till this bitch see me staing at her and see what she gonna do. After about 2 minutes I decide to just interrupt them cause by the look on Layla's face she was ready to go.

" Uh - hem " I went as they both just looked at me like I was in the wrong. Then Paris tried to get up and come stand next to us as if she wasn't doing nothing. Then I just look back at Donte sitting on the couch with a dumb smirk on his face like something was funny. As Layla took Paris out to the car, I went in the kitchen where my mom was, on the phone and gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her I'll be home before 11:30.

She says " Ok have a good time and stay out of trouble. Make sure you let your daddy know where y'all going. " I walk out the kitchen and throw a pillow at Donte's face before I head up stairs to my parents room.

" dad. Me and the girls are ready to leave. " I said.

" I hope your not wearing that.. " he says with a funky kind of attitude.

" and what's wrong with what I have on " I said in a rude tone.

" what's not wrong with what you have on! For one I can see your damn belly button willow! "

" it's a crop top dad. " I say pretty annoyed now.

" where you girls heading anyway? better not be no buys going with y'all " he says pretty seriously.

" there isn't. we're going to the carnival dad. "

" alright. well no drinking and driving, be safe, and be home before 12. "

" they don't serve alcohol at a carnival dad " I said sarcastically as I kissed my dad on the cheek.

I put on my jean jacket as I was head downstairs. I reached into the little bowl next to the door and grab my house key as I walk out the door. Layla sees me coming down off of my porch

and honks the horn signaling me to hurry up. I get in the car and we pull away with the music loud as fuck with us singing in unison to love me like you do by justin beiber and Jayden smith as we drive too the carnival.

** hi guys ☺️👋 leave comments and let me know what you think please 😬 byeeeeee ❤️. **