Chapter 3

Willows POV

* buzz- buzz *

My phone vibrated as I went digging threw my purse trying to find it. When I did find it, it read 4 missed calls and 2 messages from my mom and dad. I then looked at the time and it was 12:01! We had been driving for about 25 minutes and are stuck in traffic since the exit off of the main highway was blocked by a car accident. We then were stuck in the endless lane of cars trying to find another way home. I just kept thinking to myself, I'm never getting out of the house again after this.

As we sat in the car still trying to find our way out, I kept thinking about Aubrey. I wondered if I would see him again. He was really a good guy but he had some halitosis breath. GOT DAMN. If he got that checked and drunk some mouthwash before he left the house and we would squared away. I wonder if Layla and Paris enjoyed their time with the guys? I guess I should ask them.

Willow : guys..soo what did y'all think of the carnival?

Layla : you mean what did we think about them fine ass niqqas

Willow : ahaa yup! My niqqa was fine as fuck but his damn breathe GOT DAMN DO HE NOT BELIEVE IN MOUTHWASH! FUCK MAN! But he did win me this big ass bear..

Layla : and pay for ticket don't forget

Willow : yeaaa. Enough about me what about u and Derrick ?

Layla : that nigga was broke as fuck. He didn't even have enough money for the both of us! We had to share on fucking funnel cake!

Willow : damn he did you.

Layla : hella nigga didn't even out a dent in my hunger. Pshhhh but what about you Paris? How was your time with Khalil?

Layla : Paris !!! Nigga !!

Willow : Paris? Of course this bitch would be sleep.

Layla : oh well. But hey there is an exit coming up and it's about 10 minutes way from your house so it looks like you'll make it home before 1am.

Willow : 1 AM !!! What time is it now?

Layla : it's 12:47

Willow : oh my fucking gosh dude I'm never getting out of the house after this!!!

Layla : well if you weren't soo wrapped around Aubrey maybe we would've left on time. Maybe even earlier

Willow : hey you were soo worried about getting something to eat instead of getting us home.

Layla : then next time get home by your damn self!

Willow : that's not what I meant.

Layla : wutever just get out!

Willow : WHAT!!!

Layla : we' re at your house. Now just get out.

Willow : look Layla, I really didn't mean it. I just got a little defensive.

Layla : defensive my ass. Now get the hell out!

I got out of Layla's car. Before I could even get the chance to shut the door all the way she just drives off. What have I done? My big ass mouth. I'm always saying stuff without thinking about it. Then too make the situation worse, my porch light turned on meaning that both my parents were awake. When I get on the porch and reach for the door, my mom opens the door instead and is mad furious. To make the situation worse, my dad is standing behind her by the couch with the black hammer in his hand. Now, the black hammer isn't a real hammer. It's a belt! We call it the black hammer because it's a pretty worn out belt but it has all the metal spikes and shapes on it. When u get beat with that thing, you be mad as hell! But it sure makes you learn your lesson. Well here I go, bout to get the biggest ass whoopin of my life. I'll see y'all when I see y'all.

** so what do y'all think of willows ass whoopin y'all? 😂😂 and about Aubrey's breath and derricks broke ass? You think Layla and Willow are gonna latch things up? **