Chapter 2

PARIS' POV ~

" I know your not really mad about the whole Donte situation are you? I mean come on! It was just simple coversation...besides you know your brothers fine!! " Paris said to willow.

" Wait so let me get this straight.. your asking me if I'm mad about you flirting with my brother, knowing that I warned your ass about him, then turn around and contradict yourself saying he's FINE and shit. " Willow says with an attitude as she turns around and look at Paris in the back seat who's sitting there looking dumb as fuck.

" No, no, no I didn't mean it like that.. " Paris says stuttering trying to think of something to say.

" Look, I'm gonna tell you straight up I don't like the idea of you and my brother because i know how he is and how attached you get, but if u feel like you got a chance take it. Who am I too stand in the way. " Willow says with a big sigh leaving Paris smiling sooo big you'd think she saw Kid Ink walk by.

LAYLA'S POV ~

" Man, I'm not driving on the way back. This carnival shit is far and a nigga getting kinda hungry over here. Then these bitches over talking about something that happened 20 minutes ago which now in this point in time is IRRELEVANT! Meaning they need to let it go. I think is time this ride takes a detour! " she thinks to herself.

Looking through her purse with one hand and keeping her other hand on the wheel, Layla looks through her purse to find her ipod. She finds it and ask Willow to hook it up other radio. She clicks on her TURN UP playlist and all the jams start t play the whole ride till they eventually get too the carnival.

WILLOWS POV ~

" Finally ! We made it " I say in relief as Layla parks the car. Man parking sure is tight but eventually Layla finds a parking spot and we head into the carnival. The carnival is packed too and the line is long as hell. Eventually we do make it to the front and pay for the tickets. When I reach in my purse for my wallet I can't find it. I started to have one of those little panic attacks and I bend over on the ground and look through my purse thoroughly for my wallet. As I looks for my wallet I think back to when I last had it and realize that I left upstairs in my room. I start to panick and ask Layla and Paris if they had some cash they could spare but they both only had money left for food and rides.

Out of no where a boy behind me says " their with us as "him and his friends show the ticket person their wrist bands. Something about him seemed so familiar but at the time I just didn't know what, nor did I care I was just soo grateful that him and his wristband showed up when he did or else it would've been a night ruined. The man lets us all in and when we far enough in I stop and turn around to thank him but before I get the chance too Layla beats me to it.

" Thanks for what did back there " she says all blushing and shit.

" Don't worry about it " he says " we couldn't just leave y'all out there as fine as y'all looking tonight. I'm Aubrey by the way and this is Derrick and Khalil. " he says.

" Well Aubrey, I'm Willow and that's Layla and this is Paris. " I say.

" You lady's wanna get on some rides " Khalil interrupts.

" I do " says Paris.

" Naw naw naw fuck that. I'm not getting on shit till we get something to eat " Layla says.

" Wanna get something to eat over at the food court? My treat. " Derrick ask Layla while he bites his lip.

" Yea sure " she says blushing like a tomato.

Layla and Derrick head off towards the food court while tangled in endless coversation. Then Paris and Khalil head off towards the rides, while walking away you can hear Paris' famous giggles of cuteness as they walk away. That just leaves me and Aubrey standing there. While we stand there we begin walking and having conversation. While we walk I begin to really look at Aubrey. He is soooooo fine. You can he his muscles through his shirt. I just want too lick the chocolate off his abs oh lord. Then his lips. They look soo juicy I just can't help but stare. I guess I was lost in my own little world because apparently Aubrey asked me if I wanted to play a carnival game. You know, the one where you shoot the basketballs into the basket and the baskets move and stuff.

Sure, I said. The man rolls all the basketballs towards me and I take my first shot and damn did that ball fly. I completely missed the basket. I take another shot and it made me realized my sports weren't my thing. Especially basketball. Aubrey on the other hand is finding it completely amusing. He comes in close and he grabs my hands and places them on the ball. He outs my hand in the right spots and we shoot. * swoosh * the ball goes in like its nothing. He guides me through the rest of the shots while getting closer and closer each time. I sware I just wanted to melt in his arms.

* buzz - buzz buzz - buzz * the buzzer goes off and the man tells Aubrey he can choose one of the giant bears on the top. Which one you want baby girl " he says. The purple dog " I say blushing a little. The man hands Aubrey the oversized stuff animal and we start walking.

We eventually run into everyone else and looks like everyone had a pretty great time. We all pretty much exchange numbers and they tell us that they better be going since it's getting pretty late. Aubrey leans in and kisses me on the cheek whispering in my ear that he would like to see me again sometime. They walk away and all of sudden Paris starts freaking out.

" Paris what the hell is the matter with you. " Layla says.

" Its already 11:37. We all gotta be home before 12 and it's takes about 25 minutes to get back. " she says all panicky.

" well come on y'all lets go! i told my dad I'd be home before 12 " I say.

" Paris here the keys. You driving! " Layla says as she tosses the keys to Paris as we run out to the parking lot and start up the car...

** what do you guys think?😬 you think they gonna make it home on time? Lol y'all will find out soon. Leave some comments and let me know what you think. Byeeeeee. **