Chapter 11: Graduation

~~~~~11 Years Old~~~~~

I'm only in the school for a few more hours because I'm graduating elementary school today. I'm going to be out of the baby school and into the big kid school. But more importantly, summer is here!

I've been waiting for this day since the school year started. I must say, it was actually quite a quick year, for me at least it was.

The clock ticked and time went on. It wasn't long before we were told it was time.

~~~~~After The Graduation~~~~~

"I'm so proud of you!" My mom cried, kissing my forehead.

I chuckled. "Mom, it's only elementary school. I wonder how you're going to react when I graduate high school."

"Please don't tell me about that." She said.

My dad chuckled and put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't on dear. The Lester's are waiting."

My eyes lit up. I just remembered that we are going out for dinner with Phil and his family.

"Yeah, come on mom! I'm starving." I said, pulling her arm to make her move.

She chuckled but moved. "Okay honey."

We made our way over the where Phil was. We high-fived each other.

"We did it dude." I said to him.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Of course we did. It's only elementary school. It's middle school I'm worried about."

I shrugged. "Eh, we'll be fine."

He chuckled. "In ready for some food." Phil said, rubbing his stomach.

I chuckled at him but nodded my head. "Yeah, me to."

This chapter took me way too long to write kindle kept changing my words. Like, when I tried to write 'kissing', it kept changing it to 'kidding'. It's annoying. :/

But I managed! :D

Hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter (sorry bout that)

See you soon! (It happened again. Tried to write 'see', came as 'sr'... WTF is 'sr'? Auto correct can be firetrucking annoying.