Chapter One: A New Case.

Amami looked at him. He observed all his movements, his hands aggressively gesturing accompanying his extensive and full-of-rage talk. He was really upset he couldn't be named a detective. 

   He didn't care about the reasons they gave him. "An emotional detective"didn't seem to justify it. It was true that he was unique in his job. His thinking was mostly based in his heart's thinking, so his conclusions didn't follow much the "common sense", but they were not wrong. 

  He just.... Was unable to solve normal cases, but excelled with curious ones. He deserved the title anyways, that's what he thought.   

    Rantarou interrumpted his patner in one of thoae silences he sometimes made to recover his breath so he could continue talking and talking. "Have you heard of the lastest crime of your Archinemesis?" -he said with a playful smile in his face, hoping he could distract him with what he loves and can't get out of his mind. "I heard They call it the Black Crime"  

   His words accomplished the desired effect and Saihara's face grew filled with glim. He lift his gaze and looking in his eyes, with a playful smile, asked -"Oh you mean the Imposter Case?" 

That expression caught Amami off guard. - "Oh of Course you are already on it, arent you?" - said friendly the boy of green hair. His friend seemed excited to show his knowledge in this peculiar case and he was delighted to hear it. "But, even thought there are luckily two theories regarding what seems to be a imposter... They aren't very popular. So why are you So sure of that? How can you be so sure it wasn't Him?"     

    "Only two theories, but to me those are the most logical ones." Replied Shuichi. "This crime is quite dull, don't you think so? It's not of his taste. He loves confusion. Confusing, thats his true passion. This person appeared all in black, out of the blue, and just robbed the mayor? That doesn't seem like him...."  

  In that moment, the sound of a door being abruptly opened interrupted him. The female voice accompanying it screamed the boys' names. "Hey guys~ I brought food! I have your favorite donuts over heree~!" Kaede said, waving a paper bag.  

  Amami greeted her. Shuichi was focused on a spot on the floor, so he simply nodded.  

  None of his friends could bear seeing Saihara like that. "I even brought food for the station's pet." she stated, pointing to Amami. - "If you don't eat, you will be held responsible for him being fat!" 

 Saihara didn't bat an eye. "Seems like you wouldn't care about the news in the Main Office." she claimed "Seems like i will go fetch some coffee and talk to Amami."

 " wait!"- softly said saihara, his first movement since the girl entered the room. "Oh, you want coffee too?~" she asked- "You will have to accompany me. You see, i only have two hands!"  

  "I will tell you in while walking~"  she promised