Summer love

HEY GUYS JUST STARTING HOPE U LIKE;)

VOTE,COMMENT, AND REEEEAAADDD!!!:)

LOVE YOU ALL! WISH ME LUCK ON MY FIRST CHAPTER;)

LOTS OF LOVE,

LANEY

...........................................

BELLA POV

"Ow! watch where the hell your going!" Said the muscular, tall, terrifying man in front of me.

All I could say was "Holy crap your huge..."

The man in front of me stared down at me with a confused look on his face. I felt like an ant that was about to be squished. well it's been a nice life...

Oh wait, let's start over!

I'm Isabella but everyone calls me bella. I'm 17. looks wise I'm tall (about 5' 8") tan (thanks Italian heritage) and some might call me skinny but I think I'm just lean. overall some say I'm pretty with my long light brown hair and blue eyes, but honestly I must underestimate it or my mirror lies to me.

So my family and i are leaving for our annual trip to the beach! my favorite place. I nearly live on slat water, shirtless tan guys, surfing, but most of all the boardwalk! the boardwalk is where I meet alllll of the cute guys;)

You could say I'm excited for the beach!

"BELLA!! Hurry up!" my mom screamed from downstairs. I was still up in my room attempting to zip my bags, not the easiest. right as it zips my best friend Haley walks in! she's coming with us on our trip and I couldn't be more excited!

Haley is tall, like me, with shoulder length black hair. she's fair skinned but her overall look is breath taking. Unlike me, I guess, she definetly doesn't underestimates her beauty! she own every curve and shape of her body. I'm a little jealous...

"Let's go babe" Haley yells at me with a gorgeous smile that's so white it's blinding.

"Okay okay! I'm hurrying!" I said grabbing my six bags, yes I'm an over packer! Oh well!

We walked down the stairs and straight out the door to the car.

We threw our stuff in the trunk and got in the car. "To the beach we go!!!" I screamed showing all of my excitement. I couldn't even wait!!!

............................................

HEY SORRY IT WASNT THAT LONG BUT I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

WHO DO U THINK THAT GUY WAS? WHAT WAS HE DOING? COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK SHOULD HAPPEN!

LOTS OF LOVE,

LANEY!!