Summer falling

HEY BABES!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

LOTS OF LOVE,

LANEY😘

........................................

"Hey cutie!" I heard come up from behind me as I'm was relaxing in my beach chair. I've heard that voice.... Oh crap.

I turned around to see exactly who I never wanted to see again.... Leo!

"Are you stalking me?" I said as I glared at the creeper

"You wish! it's just I'm a lucky guy so I knew I'd see you around again." he stated confidently with a wink.

Jerk

"Well that's great but I don't want to see you so move your ego and sexy body somewhere else!" I shouted super quickly.

"Did you just call my body sexy?" he said wiggling his eyebrows

"What?!" I snapped back, I didn't say that did i?

I know I was thinking it, who wouldn't, but did I really make the mistake of saying it.

"You said my body is sexy" and Leo said it way to confidently

Crap I made his ego bigger... who knew that was possible

"Whatever..." I said dismissing the subject

"Hey babe?" Leo said in his sexy raspy voice that any girl could WAIT NO STOP! Ew I need to stop thinking these things!

"What?!" I snapped

"Wanna go out with me tonight?" he said with a cute toothy grin.

I thought it through. he was incredibly hot and sexy, though he's super full of himself. he's funny but also kinda rude. though something about him leaves me thinking about him all the time.

~~~~~~~~ last night~~~~~~~

I can't sleep! ugh my brain isn't working.

We had just got back from the boardwalk and Haley was snoring right away. where as I couldn't stop thinking.

He was all I could think about

Leo

What was wrong with me?! I can't like him! he may be hot, and sexy, and funny, and sweet in a twisted sence, and seems to like me.... wow!! I was falling hard.

As soon as I admitted that I fell straight asleep, thank god!

~~~~~~~~~~present~~~~~~~

"Yes" I said with a sweet smile

"REALLY?"he said with a super cute boyish smile. he looked like he was a little boy who could get ice cream.

"Yep, but you better not screw this up cause you get one chance to be my summer romance!" I said sure of myself

"Who said anything about romance?" Leo said with a wink

I rolled my eyes at him but as soon as I looked again he was gone... damn!

Whatever, I went back to tanning cause I was gonna need to look smoking hot for my date! though I would never admit it... I can't wait

...........................................

HEY LOVES!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! UPDATE ASAP!

LOTS OF LOVE

LANEY