Summer starts

HEY GUYS!

HERES THE SECOND CHAPTER! ENJOY!

LOTS OF LOVE,

LANEY

.......................................

"Were here" my mom said as she hopped out of the car.

Yes! finally!

Me and Hailey ran into the three story, baby blue house in front of us. Now my family is into rolling in riches, but we do have some extra money. some might notice this when they look at the house were staying in for the summer. The house is three stories, beach front, and straight on the board walk. it has a four car garage, a wrap around porch, but my personal favorite is the shack.

There's a shack made of bambooish teaky looking stuff. it sits on the side of the house almost reaching the beach. inside is a bunk bed that everyone would dream of! it's made of wood , but it's up in the loft of the shack. that's where I stay! well me and Haley this year.

Haley and I enter the shack where we are surrounded by all the surf-theme. there's a surfboard hanging on the wall, tikis around the room, and lantern lights hanging around. honestly it looks like a room straight off of tumblr.

"OMFG! This is amazing bel! I love it!!!" Haley screeched. I could tell she was excited, and I'm glad cause so was I.

"I know right! let's get our bathing suits on and head down to the beach." I said grabbing my hottest black string bikini. I chose it because it sets the mood and shows off the best of me.

We race down to the beach. me wearing my bikini and Haley, with her perfect body, wearing a cute orange ruffled bikini that makes her look so tan.

As soon as we get to the beach we lay down our towels and pull out the tanning oil. now I know I'm already tan, but keeping a nice extra glow never killed anyone... well except the possible chance of skin cancer it causes...

After we apply the oil, Haley and I lay down to enjoy our day at the beach.

"Hey bella?"

"Ya?"

"What are you looking for this summer?" asks Haley with a wink. I can't help but blush at that cause she knows how I dream of summer romances every year but never really get my dream one.

"I'm looking for him. I have a good feeling about this year Hale! he will be tall, tan, shaggy brown hair. he'll make my heart melt at first sight. we'll hold hands, kiss, and fall in love over the time we have. leaving will break my heart, but he will have made it the best summer ever." I said running out of breath from the perfect thought.

"Ugh ur such a hopeless romantic! Well I hope u get it bel." She said with a smile. "and maybe he'll have a super hot best friend for me!" I had to laugh at that! for her sake I hope he does because that makes him even more perfect.

"I can't wait for this summer to begin!"

"Me too" said Haley as we closed our eyes and began to enjoy the first day in the sun.

...........................................

HEY GUYS! HOPE U LIKED IT!!! SORRY ITS A BORING START BUT IM JUST TRYING TO START IT.

I PROMISE I'll MAKE IT UP IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!

LOTS OF LOVE,

LANEY