Help Me

-3rd Person POV-

~Starting four weeks after where I left off on the previous book~

Barry didn't talk to anyone, he was on his own.
Faith tried to get Barry to talk to her but he didn't talk much.

Faith was alone in the West house, she was thinking of what has happened these past four weeks.
She knew what Barry went through, but he won't talk to her about it or has spoken to her in a couple of days.

She picked up her old gym bag of clothes and toiletries.

The Avengers were going to war soon, with each other. Faith didn't know how to stop it, but she knew someone that could help, or she could bribe.  

She took out a piece of notebook paper and a pen and wrote stuff down and left it on Barry's bed.

She walked down the stairs of the West house for the last time, she walked outside and put her bag in her car when a car pulled up and out came Caitlin Snow.

"Stop" Caitlin said and ran in her heels.
"What are you doing?"

"I have to go somewhere Cait" Faith replied shutting the back door.

"No you're leaving" Caitlin responded.

"I have to stop something" Faith shrugged.

"But you're not coming back are you?" Caitlin asked and Faith shrugged.
"Why are you leaving? You can't just leave"

"You left! You went to Mercury Labs, you left Star Labs" Faith said.

"I'm still around though"
Faith didn't respond, she just looked down the street.
"Please stay Faith, I need you to stay"

"I'm sorry Cait" Faith whispered and walked to the drivers seat.

She pulled out of the driveway, leaving Caitlin standing there.

An hour later Barry came home from work, he didn't feel up to cleaning today, he was tired from all the other days he helped clean up the buildings that were ruined from the wormhole.

He came home and no cars were in the drive way, he wondered where Faith would be.
Joe was still at work, so he wasn't here.

He opened up the front door, saw that Faith wasn't on the couch or in the kitchen so he walked up stairs to his room, where he thought Faith would be.

He opened up his door and saw his room was clean, his bed was done and there was a note on his bed.

He hesitantly grabbed the note from his bed and opened it, seeing Faith's handwriting.

'Barry, I understand you're upset and still mourning about what happened four weeks ago. Everyone is, but we are all talking to each other. I know how you feel, I've been through it, but you won't talk to Joe, Caitlin, Cisco, Iris or me. You've been ignoring everyone for the past four weeks. I know when I should leave, so this is basically me saying goodbye. I love you Barry and I always will, goodbye
                     X Faith'

After Barry read the letter he threw it on the ground and punched the wall, surprisingly not leaving a hole, just a big dent. His eyes brimmed with tears as he realized Faith was gone.

He heard the front door opened and walked down the stairs and saw Joe walking in.

"Bare, what's wrong?" Joe asked seeing Barry.

"Faith, she-she's gone" Barry said and Joe's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What?"

"She left. She's gone Joe" Barry whispered and Joe brought Barry in for a hug.

Faith drove, she drove for about an hour when she pulled up to an abandoned building.

She stayed out front leaning against her car, in the dark, with no one around till she heard footsteps.

She then saw a figure a couple feet away and knew he was finally here.

"I didn't think you'd show up" Faith said, standing up straight.  

"You said you had something for me" The mans voice rang through the walls.

"I do, but I need your help"

"With?"

"Stopping the Avengers from going to war" the man then laughed wickedly.

"Why would I help you do that? I live for seeing them destroy each other"

"Because you can probably get something out of it"

"Depends, what are you thinking?"

"Well I was hoping you can figure that one out so you can get whatever you want"

"Letting me do the dirty work I see" Faith could just imagine the smirk on the mans face.

The man she hates so much, she knows she's desperate for asking this man for help.

"You are the God of Mischief, you can think of something mischiefing" Faith said and Loki came closer to Faith, with the smirk Faith knew he had.

"Oh yes I can, where should we start?" Loki asked, the smirk still evident on his face.