Surprise! Your Brother Is Alive

~3rd Person POV~

"So what is the plan guys?" Cisco asked as he sat down in a chair.

"Well I've been thinking of ideas" Loki said.

"Wow, you're thinking? That's a first" Faith teased with a smirk.

"You do realize I'm helping you right?" Loki asked narrowing his eyes.

"You voluntarily came" Faith pointed out as she scooted closer to Barry on the bed.
Barry then wrapped his arm around Faith's shoulders and brought her closer to him.

"I came because of many reasons. One because my brother thinks I'm dead" Loki said.

"What?!" Faith shouted and sat up.
"You called Thor your brother! Awe!" Faith smiled and Loki rolled his eyes.

"That's what you're interested in right now?" Loki asked.

"Yeah pretty much" Faith said.

"Why does Thor think you're dead?" Caitlin asked.

"Because I might've faked my own death" Loki trailed off.

"And what did you achieve in that?" Barry asked.

"Well my brother didn't become king so that's a win for me" Loki smiled.

"Wow that's petty" Faith said and Cisco laughed.

"Says the one who is gonna fake her own death too!" Loki said.

"What?" Faith questioned.

"I've been thinking-if we fake your death-" Loki started and Faith cut him off.

"They won't fight" Faith finished and Loki nodded.

"That's a little risky" Barry said as he shook his head lightly.

"Yeah I agree with Barry on this, something could go horribly wrong with this" Caitlin said.

"I agree with Loki" Cisco said and everyone looked at him in surprise.

"Are you serious Cisco?" Caitlin asked and Cisco nodded.

"If the avengers see Faith die, they could stop. They could see what they will do to each other if they don't before hand" Cisco said.

"A death normally starts the war" Barry argued.

"It could also end the war too" Loki said.
"Look Faith, think it over. There are other options too, I'm gonna go out for a bit. I hate being in this small room with all of you" Loki said.

"Hey man um people are gonna recognize you" Cisco said before Loki opened the door.
Loki then transformed into Cisco and left.

"Oh my god that was so cool! Did y'all see that? Loki just transformed into me! That was so badass" Cisco said smiling.

Caitlin then got up to use the bathroom and Cisco went to go get food.
Barry then sat up and looked at Faith.

"There has to be another way babe" Barry said and Faith turned her head to face Barry.

"Then tell me Barry, tell me and I'll do it. Because I don't know what to do. Loki's plan seems like it could work, if you have a better plan tell me now" Faith said and a tear rolled down her cheek.

Barry then wiped the tear with his thumb and Faith rested her head on Barry's shoulder and Barry wrapped his arm around Faith as they sat their quietly.
Barry then kissed the top of Faiths head.

••••

Twenty minutes later the Flash crew were all talking and laughing together like old times.