(R) Valentine's Day - Hector Bellerin

You rang the doorbell and held your breathe waiting for Hector to answer.

It was Valentine's Day and Hector had planned a surprise for you. You hadn't spent much time together recently due to his busy schedule and you was hoping tonight would make up for it.

"Hi baby" Hector said pecking your lips as you walked through the front door.

"Boy you're getting my dress dirty" you exclaimed as his messy apron made contact with your new dress.

"I'm sorry" he chuckled "you look a-amazing Jess" he smiled looking straight into your eyes taking your breathe away.

"I wanted to look good for you babe, you put in all this effort and so did I" you smiled hanging your coat on the rack.

A sudden burning smell seeped into our nose. "Hector what is that smell!" You said snapping him out of his daydream.

"Oh shit" he exclaimed sprinting to the open plan kitchen. "No, no, no it's burnt" hectors faced dropped as he frustratingly ran his hands through his hair.

You cracked open the small window above in the kitchen to allow the smell and smoke to disperse.

"Honey it's fine" you said grabbing him by the neck, pecking his cheek.

"No this was meant to be a special night and I've ruin-"

"Shhhhh, you didn't ruin anything I've got you and that's the best present I could ask for"