(R) A night in Paris - Draxler

'Honestly, this is the best wine I've had in a while', exclaimed Y/B/F/N.

'Well, we are in Paris', you laugh. You and your best friend had just come into the most beautiful restaurant in Paris. The food was super fancy and you could just make out the words 'steak'.

Suddenly, there was a loud commotion behind you. You thought it was a group of drunk men on a night out until you turned around and saw a bunch of footballers tumbling into the restaurant. You squinted your eyes to look at the badge. 'Paris Saint-Germain F.C.', you read. It sounded very familiar but you couldn't put your finger on it.

'Alright, I'm going to get another drink', Y/B/F/N said, as she stumbled out her seat. She was definitely drunk, you thought and giggled as she left.

As you began to scroll on your phone, you felt a presence walking towards you. Honestly, you thought that they walking past you but they suddenly stopped and pulled out the chair. You were utterly annoyed as you began to look up with disgust. You saw him. That's where you had seen him from.

His name hit you like a ton of bricks. Julian Draxler. That's where you had seen the badge. He was PSG's new signing, and he was sitting right next to you. Confusion struck until he began to speak. 'Bonjour, mon amour', he spoke. You could tell that he was also drunk. You began to laugh nervously, as you saw his features up close. With his chocolate brown eyes and his almost perfect hair, you were lost for words. 'Hello? Are you okay?', he waved his hand in your face.

'Haha, yes I'm fine.'

'My friends over there told me to come over, as I have been admiring you since I got in here', Julian spoke nervously.

'Thank you', you smiled putting your hair behind your ear.

'I would love to take you out some time.', he smiled.

'That would be great', you laughed as you also smiled.

You knew this was the beginning of something special.