The Wound (Chapter 1)

I do not own Jeff, the book cover or any other creepy pastas that are used in this book. Enjoy

________________________

I awoke in a blindingly white room with IVs in my arms, and not to mention a terrible headache. I looked around the room and examined my surroundings. I waited about 5 minutes before I wanted to leave. I pulled the IVs out and tried to get up, key word tried, instantly the world around me started to spin. And a stabbing pain erupted from stomach.

"Ahhh." 

Suddenly, as if on cue, my step mother and a doctor walked in the room. Rochelle was twirling her hair with her finger and doing a fake giggle, flirting... again. When the doctor saw me he rushed to my side.

"Oh my goodness are you alright? You shouldn't do that! Lay down."

I was annoyed and wanted to get out of this place. I looked up to yell at the doctor and suddenly everything went in slow motion as I gazed into his ocean blue eyes.

"Y-y-yeah I'm uhh fine." I stuttered like a bumbling idiot.

In the background I could see Rochelle roll her eyes.

"Okay, good. I'll be right back I forgot your papers in my office."

He then walked out of the room, leaving my "mom" and I alone in the room. 

She started to rub her temples so obviously she was having a major hangover, honestly when she's not drunk she's hungover anyways. Probably having another "chat" with our next door neighbor about his dog last night. She was on her phone playing a game when she looked up.

"Your dad packed this for you."

She then tossed a plastic bag in my direction.

-----2minutes later------

After moments of silence there was a knock at the door and the doctor walked. He was looking at a piece of paper on a clipboard. He cleared his through before saying.

"Ok so from the looks of your state you should only have to stay for a few more days."

He went on saying other things but I ignored it.

'A few more days! This is hell and I have to stay here longer! Ughhh'

"Ok Erin?"

I was snapped out of my train of thought.

"Hmmm yea sure." I said now thinking about what happened last night.

I opened my mouth to say something but then two men with uniforms walked in. One was a detective and the other was a sketch artist, I know pretty much everything about a cop from my dad whom taught me before... The fire. Then one of them spoke up.

"Hello I am detective Johnson. I'm here to ask you a few questions about what happened last night."

I just nodded my head in reply.

"So... can you describe you attacker for us."

I thought about it, 'if I did would he kill these people...'

"I don't really remember what they looked like, but they had a white hoodie and black slacks. That's all I really remember." I half whispered

Both of their eyes got big and they gave each other sad looks.

"Okay, that will be all thank you for your time."

'Wait interrogating usually lasts longer than that...'

"What's going to happen to me." I blurted before they walked out of the door. They froze in place.

" I am so sorry but there is nothing we can do for you. Any one who has survived your attacker has died soon after recovery or in the hospital. Nobody has live to say what his face looks like. But rumors are he has a cut smile a burned eyelids. We've just given up on looking for him, every time we get close he just disappears. Just... Stay safe."

"But WHO is he?"

Detective Johnson turned his head.

"Jeff- Jeff the killer."

-----AN-----------------

Hello my dumplings!

How was it? Good...(?) Yes? No?

Okay,

Let me know in the comments and I will post chapter 2 as soon as possible!

(/^_^)/ VOTE, COMMENT and all of that good stuff

See you guys later