Ishuella

I DO NOT OWN BLACK HAZE! Enjoy Reading!

*****

Claire's POV

"He's not scary. He's nice."

Whose voice is that? Was that mine? It sounded like mine but, younger.

"It's just that he's always quiet in the corner."

Who am I talking to? And who am I talking about?

"I don't care. I like him. He's easy to talk to. Can I invite him to my birthday?"

My birthday huh? I sound younger with my voice but how young?

"Alright. If that is what you wish."

It's a new voice; deeper and manlier than the first voice. I'm pretty sure the other two voices could be them.

"'My birthday is next week. Please do come."

Am I talking to someone else now? Who?

"I wouldn't miss it."

This voice. Where have I heard it before?

I can't see anything. I can't feel anything. I can just hear the voices. Who did I invite? Who were we talking about?

"Claire!"

Dio?

"CLAIRE! Please wake up! Claire!" My eyes shot open.

Suddenly, everything that has happened came rushing back to me and I sat up abruptly, colliding my forehead with Dio's.

"Ow! Claire!!" He whined and rubbed his sore forehead.

"Ughh.. Your head feels like stone." I mumbled and rubbed mine as well.

"Where are we?" He suddenly asked and that's when I looked around and realized one person missing.

"WHERE THE HELL IS ARTIAN!?"

Lidusis was nowhere in sight. I swear I held on his wrist when we were teleported! Did he accidentally let go at some point?!

"I-I don't know. When I came to, it was only us two." Dio said. I cursed in my mind and stood up before dusting my uniform and looking around.

"I know this place." I said.

"So where exactly are we?" He asked and I took a deep breath. Why would the teleportation circle send us here?

"We're in Ishuella." I said.

"What's Ishuella?" Dio asked.

"Ishuella is known as an uninhabitable cursed land where strange black trees bleed under the crimson sky but in reality, it's just an abandoned land that's completely isolated from the outside world by the Tower for some reason a long time ago." I said.

"How do you know all this?" Dio asked.

"Home-school." I replied simply.

"We need to find Artian and the others, and fast." I said to Dio and he nodded before we headed out.

My mind was preoccupied with different things: first; why were we sent here? Is this part of the test? That teleportation circle seemed so advanced it's possible that they sent us here on purpose. But that black ghost, what was it? Why was it attacking Lidusis? What's its motive?

Second; I saw Blow and the black ghost before I got drowned in the black water. Did Blow get him? What's going to happen to the rest of the students that are stuck here?