Whisk Me Away, Mr Grey.

I pull open the car door before sliding into the smooth dark leather seats. The smell of musk and soap instantly hit me and I turn to give him a small smile. 

"Hey," I say, realising how insanely hot he looks right now. Whilst I look. . . not.

I'm dressed in a baggy shirt with no bra and shorts. I had time to brush out my hair but it's damp and beginning to dry wavy. On the other hand . . . Tobias looks devilishly handsome.

He's wearing a dark black shirt that clings to to the top of his arms as he clutches loosely onto the steering wheel. A silver watch is wrapped around his wrist, a small amount of skin showing from where his sleeve is lifting up. Underneath he wears black jeans, ripped at the knee and a black leather jacket is flung over the back seat. I glance at his dark hair that is swiftly combed back, still a little messy at the front.Why is he so dressed up at nine in the evening?

"Hot date tonight?" I ask him, keeping my voice neutral as he begins to speed down the streets. He remains quiet, his jaw locked as he stares straight ahead at the road. A small line of stubble covers his jaw line and I find myself staring.

"No." Tobias finally responds, his voice low and quiet. I wait for him to elaborate but he never does. Guess I'll never know why he's dressed like the main character of Fifty Shades of Grey.

"Okay." I say slowly, staring aimlessly out of the window. I check my phone screen, sighing as I realise Emily hasn't text me back yet.

She isn't answering my calls either.

"Is Jake with her?" I ask Tobias, feeling the nerves inside me begin to increase. If she doesn't have me by her side, she needs Jake.

"I don't know. I can't get hold of him." Tobias replies quietly, his voice strained. He doesn't smile nor does he turn to make eye contact with me once. Tobias speeds up as the lights begin to change from green to red and curses silently under his breath as he doesn't make it. He slams on the breaks and I lurch forward, my eyes wide from the sudden jolt.

His arm immediately flies out, wrapping itself around my stomach as he stops me from hitting the dashboard. I blink several times, unable to believe I almost flew straight out the damn window.

"You idiot! Why are you trying to jump red lights? Slow down, Tobias!" I yell, my hand shaking from the shock in my system. He's watching me from under his thick lashes, his eyes barely visible from the darkness in the car.

"You didn't have your seatbelt on."

His words are blunt and I notice his hand still wrapped around my mid-section. I huff in annoyance, reaching over to secure the seat belt in. Tobias eventually removes his hand and I ignore the heat that's travelling through my body from his touch.

I shake my head and look straight ahead, waiting for him to continue driving. The lights turn green and Tobias remains in his position, still. I frown and turn to glance at him, noticing he's looking down at his lap. His lips are tugged upwards in a smirk and his eyes flicker up to mine every few seconds.

"What?" I ask him, unable to believe how quickly the guy can switch moods. He's worse than a girl on a period. Tobias clears his throat and points down at my shirt, dark eyes twinkling at me. I glance down and almost die in embarrassment.

"Damn it," I mutter, crossing my arms over my chest. Wearing no bra has come back to haunt me.

"Please don't cover yourself on my account. I'm more than happy to sit here staring at you all day." Tobias smirks, his eyes filling with desire. If I wasn't blushing before, I'm now turning beetroot red.