Chapter Two

The SYCO building was only ten minutes from where I lived, this included the runs of traffic lights and school zones. Holmes Chapel isn't a big city, but it doesn't bother me, my family lives here so it's fine.

I arrive at my office, where I walk in to find Zayn sitting there doing his job. Zayn, arriving before me, unusual.

"Hey Bad Boi" I sarcastically remarked. "Vas Happening your never hear before me!"

"Dunno maybe you were late!"he stated.

"Yer woke up late, think Darcy realised cause she already had a coffee for me!" I recounted.

"Wow, your teenage daughter made you a coffee, she wants to go out with a boy, I BET you!"

"Already thought that far bud!" I knew that's what Darcy was up to cause my sister used that trick on mum when I was little. "Gemma used to do that so I realised"

"Anyways up for a beer tonight?" zayn asked.

"ummm yer I guess so, I'll get Darcy to go somewhere." I replied

I walked over to my desk and sat down to find a stack of papers that I had to do. All my job was, was to organize interviews and gigs for the people signed to SYCO. It wasn't hard, it was good actually cause it ment that I could catch up with Zayn or Niall whenever I was on.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"seeya tonight Harry" zayn said while leaving the building.

"seeya at your house!" I shouted to make sure zayn caught it.

When I got home, Darcy was sitting on the couch reading one of her magazines. "Hey Darc" I mumbled passed her.

"hey" she said, not long after I realised my favorite glass of root beer and taco snacks on the table. I know this girl too well.

"Dad can I ask you something?" Darcy said in her sweet but innocent voice, slowly walking over to me enjoying my snacks.

"yer, what's up Darc?" I asked.