Journey

I traveled about one and a half years. 

I have traveled by foot, plane, car and boot. 

I met a lot of people 

I have been in many different situations.

My journey started with a walk to London. It was long and hard, but necessary, a big city gave me a lot of opportunities. I could take a train, a plane, a boat or a taxi. But before I left London I earned some more money. I got a job as a waitress, in a small coffee shop. I did this for about a month. Then I left for Holland, by boat.

I travelled to Amsterdam, there I met a very rich family. They said that I could stay with them, as long as I wanted, if I became a nanny of their children. Of course I said yes. I had room to stay, I got paid and I needed some stability. They had four children, Laya a girl of 6 years old, Tobias a boy of three years old and Lotus and Avelijn twin baby's. They were all so sweet to me and they even gave me a chance to finish my school. I took online classes when the kids were in school and the baby's slept. After a half year I got my degree.

After a half year something terrible happened. My old gang found out where I was. They killed the parents of the children. The police told me that they had no more other family left so that I should take care of the children. So I did, I knew it wasn't safe in Holland anymore. So I took them to Australia, I found a house near Sydney. It was a small house, but just big enough. It had a porch in front and a garden in the back. The kids went to school there and I took online classes to become a teacher and once a week i had a practical lesson, then the baby's went to daycare. I made friends at the practical lesson. One happened to life very near me and we hung out a lot. He always drove me to school and back. We started dating after three months. I decided to let him meet the kids when he asked me to be his girlfriend, at first he was so sweet with them and he was cool with it. But that became less and less, we grew apart. When I caught him cheating, I broke up with him.

I became pretty depressed, but I had to go on for the kids. They were the ones to get me through all of it. One day when we were playing in the park one of my best friend came to me and said that she needed to talk to me. So we went to my house and she said that they were looking for a new dance teacher by a nearby dance school. And because I loved dancing I did an audition and I got in. I was the new dance teacher. I earned money and everything was finally going well.