My life now

Sometimes I still can't believe it. I still walk here on this earth, I still breath and I am actually happy. It's like a dream come true.

I now live in Sydney. In a big house where everybody has his own room. After I became the dance teacher, I started earning more money. I could afford a house big enough to give everybody their own room and still have rooms left. We even bought a puppy and two kittens. The kids were really helping with the baby's when I had to go out and with the household.

After a half year the owner of the dance studio died and left the whole studio to me. I suddenly was the owner. I actually loved it, I could do whatever I wanted . I started with different sort of dance styles, I started giving ballet, street dance and modern dance. The studio started to get more and more populair. Until we were the best dance school in town. I wasn't the only one who teached there, It was me and three of my best friends. now we are doing competitions all around the country.

I also found love.

It was on a wednesday I took the kids to school and decided to go on a walk in the park with the baby's and the dog. When I wasn't looking someone tried to steal my bag and before I could react this man tackled him and took my bag. He gave the bag back to me and smiled. 'I think this is yours' he said and handed me the bag. 'Yes, thank you so much' I said still a little bit in shock . 'I'm Kevin' He said and shaked my hand. 'I'm Jane' I said and smiled. We made a walk in the park together and he came home with me and actually never left. We were only friends at first be we developed feelings for eachother and we have been together ever since. He is so sweet with the children and he treats me right.

I'm sorry I didn't let you know where I went off to and why I left. I hope this will give you some peace. Because I don't want you to come look for me. My life is good now and it's to dangerous if you come after me. I won't forget you I promise.But please forget about me, remember me like I am now, Happy. I love you and miss you.

Lots of love, Jane Harbour.