Chapter 1~ The first text

Michael Clifford, a rockstar in a very well known band. Playing (and mastering) guitar wasn't all he was capable of, he was also capable of saving hundreds of lives, but can he save the same girl twice when she accidentally texts him telling him she's gonna end it all.

Alondra Winchester, a normal girl who gets hurt everyday not just by her bullies, but her father to. Also a girl Michael Clifford saved before but can he save her again?

Alondra's P.O.V. ~
August 6th 2015, (I know that's like a year ago but just go with it thanks fam) I want to end it all, i want to end all the pain these people I'm forced to call peers do to me. Punch me, kick me, say I'm worthless. What my so called 'father' does to me is just as bad. I was a normal girl, I did nothing to them. I only have one friend, Patrick, he's the best, he's the only person I would ever call family. All I di- no do is listen to music and get abused by everybody even people I used to call my best friends. I did cut myself before, and I was gonna end it all, all the pain, all the lies, buuuttttt thanks to 5 Seconds of Summer I didn't. Those 4 idiots are my whole life I would die for them, bad chose of words, I would shot somebody for them. Loving them isn't easy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I couldn't thank them enough but, I don't think they'll be able to save me this time, it's just to much.

A/N:
Here is chapter one guysssss!!! This is my first story so sozzz if it sucks ass.
Also I just want to point out that this story is mainly based on my life the only things different is my dad DOES NOT abuse me he's in prison so he can't  also my name is not Alondra,and I am no longer cutting. And if you are going through something right now and are harming your self please I'm here for you and I'm sure lots of other people are here for you to. You can ALWAYS talk to me I will answer no matter what maybe not if my phone is dead but you get it. Don't give up yet. Keep Smiling Beautiful. 💕💕