Chapter 3

*1 week later*

Jacob's POV

I went inside my classroom and sat on my table waiting for the students.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Sartorius." Said the students making eye contact with me I just smiled and told them to sit down.

Some minutes past all of my students were here.

Y/n's POV

I knew the name of that teacher and he was Mr. Sartorius..

He started teaching at the front while I stared at him not even caring of what he's been saying in front.

Of all the jobs, why teacher? I mean, he's too young, too good looking to be a teacher.

"Ms. Y/l/n." I heard him said, I snapped and shot my head up.

"Are you listening?" He asks, making me turn red in embarrassment and of course Tristan beside me laughed quietly, I elbowed him, "ow." He whined as I giggle.

Before I knew it class dismissed.

Mr. Sartorius told us class dismissed so all the students went outside.

"Wait a minute, Ms. Y/l/n." He stops me.

"Can I please tell you something?" He said, his voice was deep and hot.

Y/n, you shouldn't be fantasizing over a teacher!

I told Tristan to stay but, "no, you can leave, Mr. Matheo. You can leave us alone." Mr. Sartorius said with a reassuring look on Tristan.

"What is it?" I asked him looking down.

"I don't want to see you again not paying attention in my class, you can ditch History if you don't want to learn anything." He said.

How strict this guy was.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Sartorius." I said looking down at my feet.

"Good and if you're gonna tell me something go ahead i still have a teacher's meeting to attend and it will start in 10 minutes." He said looking at his wrist watch.

"No, umm uh.. N-nothing.. I-i mean ah y-yeah.. Oh no no no its just nothing.." I stuttered as I looked at him.

"You were such a distraction.." I mumbled under my breath.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Oh no no. I said I gotta go." I lied.

"Good bye, Ms. Y/l/n." He smirks.

"And if you needed something, I'm here." He added whispering at my ear, his hot breath sending chills to my neck.

My heart pounded. Whats he expecting?

maybe it's something else, y/n, don't expect too much, he's your teacher!

I walked outside the classroom and walked in the canteen, I looked around.

"Y/n!" I heard Tristan shouted, I looked around and saw him at the counter, I smiled and jog towards him.

"Hey, what do you want?" He asks me.

"No its ok I can buy my own food." I said.

"No, my treat." He said.

"Wow. Ok thanks." I giggled.

"I just want burger and fries and an iced tea because why not?" I added and Tristan laughs.

"Ok ok, go find a table." He says. I nodded and walked to a vacant table.

I sat down and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"1 new unread message from Papa😗"

I clicked on the notification and read dad's message.

From: Papa😗
Hey honey, how's school? Love you.

I smiled at his message and quickly replied.

To: Papa😗
I'm doing ok, Pa! Love you too

"Who are you texting?" Tristan asked trying to peep at my phone.

"My papa now shut up." I laughed and turned off my phone and pushed it in my pocket.

Tristan sat down across me and put the food tray on the table.

"Thank you."

"So.. What did Mr. Sartorius said?" He asks smirking.

"Tristan what's with the smirk?" I laughed rolling eyes.

"Nothing." He said and took a sip of his coke drink.

"He just told me that I need to listen in his class." I said, as I said that I could picture Mr. Sartorius' face in my mind. I smiled.

"No way." He laughed.

"He never does that." He added.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you heard that he calls student to have sex with him?" Tristan whispered.

"No?" I rolled my eyes and started eating.

"Just don't tell people it, ok? Ok."

Unbelievable.

A/n:

Omg guys this book almost hit 100 reads and i just published chapter 1 and 2 yesterday like, omfg you guys are the best!

This is so bad I cri :'(

This is kinda bad but hope you enjoyed! -eunice =)