Chapter 4

Y/n POV
I started to run inside Mr. Sartorius' class room finding him sitting on his chair his feet on his table reading a book.

"Hey, Sir." I said as he looked at me.

"You should've knocked before you come in." He said setting his legs down from the tablen

"I saw the door opened so I just decided to come in, I'm sorry about that, sir."

"Next time, knock before you enter and by the way, what brought you here?" He said and raised an eyebrow walking towards me.

"I received a low grade in History." I said showing him my report card.

"How would i graduate senior highschool if i got this?" i said again showing him my grade in history saying "76%"

"So?" He raised and eyebrow.

"Why?" I asked him, now setting my report card on the table.

"What do you mean why? You scored 36 over 60. In my class. History Class." Mr. Sartorius explained, now looking at me directly in the eyes.

"I know but.." I said but he cut my sentence off.

"You dont pay too much attention in my class, maybe you need to do something to make your grades higher.." He bites his lip getting ahold of my chin.

"Stop.." I say, my eyes shut.

"Teach me." I said and pushed him away.

"Teach you what baby girl? Tell me, I don't have any idea what you were saying." He smirked darkly.

"I mean.. Teach me on History so I won't get a lowgrade next time."

"You know.. You can do better, I'll give you a high grade if you just do me a favor.." He smirks darkly.

"What is it, sir?"

A/n:

I'm back😝😝 Here's an update sorry I left you on a cliffhanger! But what would be the favor though?

Hope you enjoyed make sure to vote, comment and share!

xx😘

~eunice😛