Chapter 5

Y/n's POV
"what is it, sir?" I asked Mr. Sartorius wondering what would be the favor.

"kiss me.." He smirks.

Did he, my history teacher, mr. "Hottie" sartorius asked me to kiss him?

I furrowed my eyebrows. "sure, here's my report card sir. I assume you'll give me a higher grade in the second quarter." I told him as I set my report card on his table.

"bye." I said and kissed his cheeks and felt him clench his jaw on my lips.

i exited the classroom and walked through the hallways.

Like, how could a teacher ask his own student to kiss him without even thinking twice, right?

Well, I gotta go look for Tristan.

"Omg y/n! I've been looking everywhere for you, where have you been?" Tristan says crossing his arms.

"I just wanna go home, dad." I said emphasizing the word "dad" and walked away from him.

"woah, did you just called me.. dad??" Tristan asks with a smirk.

"it doesn't mean what you were thinking." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Baddie." He says and walked with me.

"So, just tell me where have you been?"

"Ok fine. I'm from Mr. Sartorius' classroom a-" He cut me off.

"Why? What did you do?"

"Just shut up I don't wanna talk about it."

a/n:

hope you liked this one guys😊

sorry its short. I'm so inactive guys.

reasons:

1) I don't have internet.
2) its summer that's why I'm really inactive.
3) I kinda don't have that much time to write, because you know.. chores😢

but I hope you enjoyed!! big things coming😁😁

thank y'all for 600+ reads it means so much to me thank you thank you thank you!!