chapter 3

*one week later *

Joel's pov

Sandra hasn't talked to me all day she just looks at me and then looks away. I guess I ruined our friendship I should of just waited but stupid me had to tell her how I felt .

Someone interrupted my thoughts . I saw Yoandri he asked me if I was okay and I just noded my head. Yoandri and I have gotten pretty close this week . He knows what happened at the fair with Sandra. He said I should've just waited because we bearly met. He told me everything was going to be okay but I don't know anymore .

Zabdiel's pov

Sandra has been avoiding Joel lately . Maybe I should talk to her to see if shes okay .I have had a crush on her ever since I met her. I never told her though because I can ruin our friendship. We'll I'm going to go talk to her .
I made my way to her house
I parked in her drive way
I got of and made my way to the front door
I knocked twice and i had no answer
I knocked again this time she open

"Hey sandra"
"Hey" she said
"What brings you here ?"
"Um I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out ?"
"Sure let me just get ready come on in"

I went in and sat on the couch and waited for her
5 minutes later she came down and looking beautiful. She had a simple outfit but yet again she looks good in anything .

While we where walking to the door someone knocked....

Joel's pov

I decided to talk to sandra about what happened last week.I decided to just be friends with her because I don't want to ruin our friendship more.

I been looking for Sandra all day but there was no sign of her so
I went to her house to see if she was there. To my luck she was .I started walking towards her door and knocked. Zabdiel opened the door she had a big smile on her face but it soon faded away when she saw me.

Does she hate me now ? Hopefully she doesn't I really like her and I don't want her to be mad at me.

Zabdiel's pov

Joel came to talk to Sandra it made me sad . I couldn't spend the day with Sandra anymore because they went to go talk. I just decided to eavesdrop on them ...

So I updated ☺ this chapter probably wasn't as good but comment about what you think about this chapter . And happy birthday to Joel 🎉💙😊 again. We'll until the next update  ☺