Chapter 5

Sandra's pov

There was so many things going on in my mind right now like I didn't know if I liked Joel more than Zabdiel .

I need to chose one of them even though one will get hurt.

The hard part of all this is choosing the right one...

And with that I fell asleep

Christopher's pov
Zabdiel has been confused lately with the whole Joel and Sandra situation.

He found out that they like each other and he's afraid he won't have a chance with her .

Little does he know she has had a crush on him ever since they've met.

Well I've told him a few times that she likes him but he thinks I'm just messing with him .

In the first place why would I lie to my best friend about this?

Zabdiel's pov

Chris told me that Sandra likes me but I don't believe him.

Then again why would he lie to me about this??

I feel like I should just tell her how I feel because I need to get this off my chest...

****************************************
(Still Zabdiel's POV)

I went over to Sandra's place to just let this out my chest. I can't handle this inside me. 

I was in front of her door all I had to do was knock and I did.

She opened the door and gave me smile. I gave her a smile in return.

I heard someone walking towards the door behind her.

I guess she wasn't alone. I was just waiting to see who this person was...

To be continued...

Sorry for the wait I have been busy lately, I know this was a short chapter but I will try to update at least once a week, and I'll try to make the chapters longer for you guys. Well until the next update :)