He's Still a Girl

[Eren's PoV]

Slithers of sunlight peer through the unopened curtains. I groan seeing as it's morning and I have school. My alarm hasn't gone off yet and I'm guessing it will in a few minutes so I take this moment to try wake myself up a little more.

Just then, my annoying ass alarm goes off and I turn over to- Armin? Oh yeah...

I remember everything that happened last night and it makes me smile. His eyes squint and he groans while opening one eye. "Mmm... Eren, switch that damn thing off." He pulls the covers over his head, causing me to laugh.

I lean over Armin and switch off the alarm on my phone. I also see that I have a message from Mikasa; Text me when I can come back home.

I quickly write a reply; Whenever. I don't think I'll be going to school, today.

I hear Armin groan again and I look down, my chest is inches away from his face but he doesn't seem to mind.

I lie back down very close to Ar and he nuzzles his head into my chest and wraps an arm loosely around my waist. I want to cuddle him closer but just then, I get a text.

Mikasa: y?

Me: Ar might be in a bit too much pain.

Mikasa: Too much fun? ;)

Me: That's just weird coming from my sister... :/

Mikasa: Alright well i'll be coming over to pick up some things for school.

Me: ok cya.

Mikasa: cya

"Stop texting and cuddle me." Armin groans.

"Hah, okay, your highness."

"Respect your elders, mate."

"I don't think you're older than me, Ar."

"Well respect your royal highness, you ass."

"Okay I'm sorry, your royal highn-ass."

"Fuck you."

"Maybe later. Still recovering from when I did that to you." Armin's eyes shoot open and he glares at my smirk.

"Ass."

I chuckle before asking; "You feeling okay? Any pain?"

"Probably, can't be bothered thinking about it right now. Sleep."

"Haha, alright." I take this moment to take in all of Armin's gorgeousness.

After our little 'activity' last night, I let Armin have a bath while I cleaned my room. I gave him one of my shirts for him to sleep in and I almost had a fucking orgasm when I saw how cute he was in it.

"I'm home!" Armin shoots awake at Mikasa's sudden burst.

"Shit..." He curses under his breath.

"Haha, sorry I was going to tell you. She's coming over to just pick up some things for school." I laugh, putting my hands behind my head as Armin leans his back against the headboard.

"Oh okay... Wait... School, omg!!!" He begins to take off the blanket until I grab his thigh.

"Hah, Ar it's fine. We can take the day off."

"B-but-"

"No buts, you're probably in too much pain to walk down the hall." Armin sighs and leans back again. "I'm just going to see her off." I kiss his hip and leave the bed, running down to see Mikasa grabbing her keys.