Fieldtrip (NaLu Fanfiction)

Warning:

  This story contains grammatical errors and misspelled words. If you hate those stuffs, i suggest you that you stop right here and don't continue reading. I wrote this 3 years ago, with NO writing experience. [I'm not saying that I have now] I actually cringed reading this. IT'S A NIGHTMARE!!

  If you think you could ignore those things just to read this, then go ahead. Don't say i didn't warn you, though. THERE ARE A LOT OF MISTAKES AHEAD. You have been warned. I would have edited this whole story but i wanted a reminder and souvenir of when i was still starting. [Also to laugh at myself] So, i was really inexperienced and ignorant.

  To those who decided to continue, ENJOY! Don't say i didn't warned you

🔯🔯🔯

Normal POV

  A 9 year old Lucy was playing with her childhood friends; Gray, Natsu, Mirajane, Erza, Elfman, and Cana at their usual playing ground. They were all a year older than Lucy but that didn't stopped their friendship.

  Not long enough, they got tired so they decided to rest at the green grass. They were laughing and giggling.

  "I just hope we stay like this forever" Lucy stated while smiling widely.

  "What do you mean 'hope'?"  Asked Natsu, with a raised eyebrow.

  "Its just because you are all a year older than me. Not long enough, you'll have other friends. You guys might changed." Lucy said. Worry and sadness evident on her voice.

  "Aww. Lucy, We won't change. We promise" Mirajane said while raising her right hand.

  "Promise?" Lucy asked for reassurance.

  The other kids looked at each other with smiles on their faces. They actually find this side of Lucy, cute....

  "We promise" They all said in unison. They even raised their right hands in sign of promise.

  Lucy just smiled at them. They all continued to play.

~Timeskip~ 1 year later

  Lucy ran to their usual playing ground. Tears were falling from her cream face. Her pink dress was  soaked wet because it was raining heavily that day. She was attended a funeral earlier. Her mother's funeral to be exact.

  Last night, Lucy's mother died due to a rare disease. She was crying since then. Her eyes was enough evidence to say so. It was red and puffy due to too much crying.

  When she reached her destination, she fell to her knees. No one was there, as usual. This past few weeks, all her friends were slowly ignoring and avoiding her. Until no one left. All her childhood friends changed and left her behind. No one, especially now, can comfort her. Her mother and her friends left her.

  Knowing that no one will come to her comfort, she left to go home. When she entered their mansion, Her father ran to her and gave her a big bear hug. Worry and relief was written all over his face.

  "Princess, you had me worried." Her father, Jude, said.

  "Sorry father, I just went to our playground to see my friends. But as usual, their not there." Lucy said sadly while sobbing loudly. This made her Father's heart ache.

  "Shh, don't cry, princess. Your mom won't like that." Jude continued comforting Lucy, but to no avail.

  "I know, its just that I hate the world right now." She said. Tears still falling from her eyes.

  "I know that, princess. Let's just try our best to move on." Jude adviced.

  "It's not that easy, father. Every corner of this mansion reminds me of mother. And it breaks me to pieces." Lucy said while crying louder.

  Then, Jude thought of a great idea.

  "Why don't we move to another city. New house, new school, new friends, new menories?" Jude asked.

  Lucy stopped for a moment and thought about it. She then nodded in agreement.

   Jude immedietely arranged everything. After a week, they moved from Magnolia to Soleria. Jude bought a house, only half the size of their old mansion. They just wanted to live a more normal life. Far from being different, higher than others.

  Lucy enrolled to Soleria Academy. And there she continued her life. She had many new friends. Living forgetting about her past. But will it stay like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers..

Welcome to my new story, Fieldtrip (NaLu Fanfiction).

This story is not-magic related and Jude never changed. He treated Lucy well even when Layla, Lucy's mother, died.

Disclaimer:

  I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does...

Please follow me, read, comment and vote..

Love Lots,

-JeRein_14