Chapter 5: True Friends

Natsu's POV

  Here i'm standing infront of the cafe door, completely stunned.

  'What was that about?' I thought in confusion.

  First I saw a very familiar blonde girl with warm chocolate eyes, though I can't remember where I saw her. I just gave her phone back and introduced myself then she became paler, I also noticed her eyes widened. She didn't even told me her name. Its a pity since i'm really interested to know her.

  I just sighed in defeat knowing i won't accomplish anything by just standing here.

But i do know that she's hiding something. I just know it. But what?

  My train of thoughts were interrupted by someone who called me, more of an insult.

  "Hey, Flamebrain, what are you thinking? Wait, WHAT?! THE IDIOT NATSU IS THINKING? IS THE WORLD GONNA END?!" Gray yelled.

  "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID, ICE PRINCESS?"

  "YOU WANT ME TO REPEAT IT FOR YOU, FIRE BREATH?"

  "WHO ARE YOU CALLING FIRE BREATH, STRIPPER?"

  "Do I hear a fight going on?" We heard a girl said, more like a devil.

  We just gulped and stopped our heated arguement in fear of getting beaten up.

  "E-Erza" We both stuttered.

  "Are you two fighting again?!" Erza said with a death glare.

  "Of course not."

  "That's good."

  We heard giggles. We looked behind her and saw a white haired girl, Mirajane. One of our childhood friends.

  "What are you doing here?" I asked them due to confusion.

  "Why? you don't want us here?" Erza said while raising an eyebrow at me. Just seeing that expression of hers made me shiver in fear. Grrr...

  "Absolutely not, ma'am."

  "Well, you see, we were just shopping and got hungry so we decided to eat here. And you guys?" Mira said with a sweet smile.

  "We were just hanging around. Nothing much to do since its Sunday." Elfman joined in.

  "Reasonable enough" Erza commented, while nodding her head in approval.

  Suddenly Mira clapped her hands while her eyes screamed in happiness.

  "Since were all here, why don't we go have some fun?" Mira suggested.

  "Fun?"

  "Yes, Arcade?" She asked.

  "Sounds fun" We all answered in unison.

  And with that we exited the cafe. Well, i'm still thinking about that blonde beauty from earlier. Why am I so attached to her? And why does she reminds me of her? Is it possible that their only one person?

~Back to Lucy~

Lucy's POV

  When we arrived at our hotel room, I quickly jump on my bed. A pillow covering my face.

  "Why does it have to be him?!" I screamed, the pillow still covering my face. Because of it, my yell resulted to nothing understandable.

  I felt someone sit on the edge of the bed.

  "Lu-Chan, stop worrying about it. He didn't recognized you, right?" I heard Levy said, worry evident on her tone.

  "Juvia thinks Levy is right. He doesn't recognize you, so that's the least of your worries." Said Juvia, using a third-person speech.

  "I know, its just that he doesn't seemed to changed."

  "What do you mean?" Lisanna butted in.

  I slowly got up, removing the pillow from my face.

  "He's face, he's smile, he's mesmerizing eyes, he's toothy grin, Everything. He's still the same old dense idiot." I said sadly.

  "Lu-Chan/Lucy-Chan/Lucy-San" They said in unison.

  I felt a tear escaped my eye.

  "You still have feelings for him, don't you?" Lisanna said.

  I slowly looked at her, and nodded.

  "I never stopped loving him. After what he did to me, I still can't stop myself from loving him." I said truthfully.

  They all hugged me. And I started to cry on their arms. Their truly are my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readers

  How are you all doing?

Please follow me, read, comment, and vote...

Love lots,

-JeRein_14