Chapter 10: Visit

Lucy's POV

  After Drama class, Me and my childhood friends had a little reunion.

  "LUCY!" Shouted Mirajane and Erza while giving me a bone crashing hug.

  "Ca..n't bre..ath" I blurted out. They quickly apologized then let go of me.

  "I miss you, Lucy." Mirajane said.

  "We all do." added Gray.

  I gave Gray, Cana and Elfman quick hug. I glance out a pouting Natsu.

  "How about me?" he said pouting.

  "You're the jealous type, aye." I said while giggling. He just stuck his tongue out. I sighed in defet and gave him a peck on the cheeks. I glance at my friends.

  "Oh, right. I want you to meet my friends. Levy, Juvia, Wendy and Lisanna." I said while pointing at them.

  My childhood friends greeted them warmly.

  We just spend the whole day catching up.

-Timeskip- The Next Day

  We don't have classes today so we decided to look around town. I took a quick shower then got dressed. I was wearing a sleeveless long blouse, jean shorts and high heeled boots. The others did the same.

  Juvia was wearing a violet top, dark blue skirt, and black flats. Lisanna was wearing a red dress with ruffles and red flats. Wendy was wearing a green tank top, jeans and converse. And Levy waz wearing a yellow sundress and green flats.

  We exited the hotel and went to the mall. While roaming the mall, I saw a woman hand in hand with a small girl. The small girl was smiling widely. It kinda reminded me of me and my mother.

  "And if ever you feel ready, can you visit your mother's grave for me? Its still located at the Heartfilia mansion. You can visit there if you feel ready."

  Maybe I should really visit her. Its been a long time. I sighed and looked at my friends.

  "Guys, can we go somewhere?" I asked them.

  "Sure, but where?" Levy asked

  "You'll see." I said. Suddenly a flower shop caught my eyes.

  "I'll just buy something. i'll be right back." I said then dashed to the shop.

  I bought a bouquet of white lilies. Those were my mom's favorite flowers. I went back to my friends.

  "Who are those flowers for?" Lisanna asked.

  "To someone special. Come on, follow me." I said. The shrugged then nodded.

  I lead them to my old home, The Heartfilia Konzern. It was still the same since the last time I saw it. I looked at my friends. There eyes were wide and jaws dropped.

  "L-Lucy, d-don't t-tell t-this i-is y-your o-old h-house." Lisanna stuttered.

  "Umm, it is." I answered.

  "WHAT?!" They all shrieked.

  I just giggled at there reaction. I pressed the doorbell, and the guard openes the gates.

  "Lucy-sama, its nice to see." The guard said.

  I greeted him then we entered, to be meeting our large and elegant garden and parking lot. A fountain was locates at the center. We made our way to the mansion. Every inch of this garden reminded me of the good days me and my mom had.

  Once we reached the door, I knocked. It opened, revealing a petite red head. Its Clarisse. Her eyes widened.

  "LUCY-SAMA?!" She shouted then hugged me. I hugged her back. She made us enter and hurried back to the kitchen. I lead my friends to my old room.

  It was a large room. Pink everywhere. It has a walk-in closet, balcony, bathroom, king sized bed, flat screen tv, coffee table, a study table, portraits of me, mom and dad. It hasn't change.

  We sat on the bed. I told then that I'll gonna visit mom's grave. Suddenly, a knock was heard and Clarisse. entered holding a tray full of desserts. We thanked her and started to eat.

  After 30 minutes of eating, we decided that it was time to visit mom. They nodded and we made our way to the garden.

  Upon reaching the tombstone of my mom, I felt a sudden pain on my heart. I looked at her tombstone.

  Here lies the grave of Layla Heartfilia. The most caring mother and loving wife. May you Rest In Peace..

  I can't help but smile at the message. It was true. She's really caring and loving. I can't help but recall all the memories we shared. My friends knowing my need of privacy, left and went back to the mansion.

  I placed the bouquet of white lilies infront of the tombstone. I suddenly felt something wet on my cheeks. Tears. That's just then I realized that I was crying. I wiped my tears using the back of my hands and looked back at mom's tombstone.

  "Mom, thank you for all the memories we shared together, I will treasure them forever. Thank you for the love that you had given me. Thanks for all the warm embrace and kisses. I know that you've always been here for me eventhough you already died. You would always look over me. You're the best mother. I love you, mom. And I always will. Forever and ever. Until my life ends, I won't stop loving you mom. Me and Father will never stop loving you." I said.

  I suddenly felt a pair of warm arms around me. I tensed up.

  "Shh, don't worry. Its me." Said a masculine voice.

  I relaxed. It's Natsu.

  "I called you. One of your friends answered. They said that you're at the mansion to visit you're mom. I decided to accompany you." Natsu explained.

  He slowly removed his arms around me and made me face him. My head was down. I don't want him to see me like this.

  I suddenlg felt warm fingers caressing my face. I looked up and saw a worried Natsu.

  "Listen to me, Luce. I promise, I will always love you.." Natsu said.

  He leaned forward, until our noses met. He finally closed the gap, placing his warm lips on mine. I was shocked at first, but melt in the kiss anyway. When he pulled away, he placed his forehead on mine.

  "I love you too, Natsu." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys,

  A cute NaLu Moment to end thos chapter..

Please Follow me, read, comment, and vote..

Love lots,

-JeRein_14