It is right...?

Looking over at your sleeping figure, he sighed and walked over to you. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he stroked your hair while admiring your tired sleeping face.

"Sometimes I don't even know if being with you was right..." He whispered.

"I'm sorry... we had to spent another day at home again" You shifted. Now back facing him. All you done today was waiting and hoping to be able to go on a date after a long time. Turns out that was not what it seem to be.

Jungkook stood up from the bed and when to dress up to go back to the studio. Looking back at you, he gave you a light peck on the forehead before wearing his jacket.

Opening the door, the cold wind hit his face. He instantly felt cold without you beside him. Memories of you cheering him up and giving him endless support flashed through his mind.

He remember when you would rush to him when he could finally come back home and give him one of those hugs that he loves. He remembers your cheers when you were watching him perform.

You were always there for him. But he seldom was cause of his busy schedule.

He felt like he was stopping you and that he was a burden. Tears left his eyes as he stepped out of the welcoming apartment and into the cold weather while heading to the direction of bighit entertainment...
___________
A short story but... Hope you liked it 😬