CHAPTER 7

Nandini's eyes got filled with when she heard what manik said .
Nandini - really ??? She asked

"Really meri jaan " manik replied with smile .

Nandini hugs aryan tightly and start kissing him on cheeks forehead .

" Hey hey stop , give me my boy now " manik told her impatiently .

" Ok ok you can take OUR boy , but first tell me everything . What happened to you ?? Where were you?? " She asked getting little bit tensed then Manik noticed it and kissed her forehead .

" I'll tell you everything , for now i jist want to eat and spend time with my family " manik said taking aryan from her .

Afternoon

Aryan was sleeping and so was manik , nadini was sitting near manik and start caressing his forehead " kitne time baad dekh rhi tumhe aise tum soch bhi sakte kitna royi hu tumhare liye " she whispered .

" I know how much you missed me , i missed you too" manik said taking her hand .

" Tell me about aryan now " he said looking at aryan .

" Well i found i was pregnant after a week and then those pregnancy things , i missed you manik" she said and start crying "

"Shh...shhh baby stop crying , i missed you too " he said hugging her and start kissing her neck and shoulders.

" Hey stop... Aryan is here " nadini scolded him.

" He is sleeping .. now shushhh let me tell you how much i missed you " he whispered .

***********
Hey guys ,   i know i know I'm late but i have exams .. I'll update as soon as possible .

********

*Vote
*Share
*Comment