CHAPTER 8

Heyyyyy,
Guess what I'm late this time too 😑😑
Ignore mistakes please

**********

Next morning -

Manik nandini was sleeping with ryan in between .
And just after one minute later alarm rang and when nandini is about to shut she saw manik breathing heavily and runs to his side .
"Wake up manik" she start waking him furiously .
Suddenly manik wakes and and start breathing normally again and when he saw nandini who is on verge of crying , he hugged and kissed her on forehead .

Manik - sshhh ... You'll wake him ...

"  You were breathing heavily
( hiccup), what did you see ? Some isolated place you were kept or something else ?? What exactly Manik"   she asked him .

" Come outside , I'll tell you " he took her outside nervously.

" We are outside now tell me , you know what ? Tell me every single thing happened to you when you were kidnapped ... Who kidnapped you manik ??" She said furiously .

" I'm happy " he murmured.

" What " she got confused hearing this.

" Yes, I'm happy , with you and ryan .. you know i glimpse .. i recognized him. I mean look at him he look just like mix version of us " he said with chuckle.

" I know , but stop with this and tell what I'm asking ... Who kidnapped you manik, and what the did to you there " she question him again.

" I don't know " he murmured again.

" What " she got confused now and shocked too because she was expecting him to say something about his kidnapper ( or just say she was just waiting for confirmation that kidnapper was none other than his father and nyonika.

" Yes, i don't know .. they kept me tied          in basement , they didn't killed me ... Which i really don't know why ? I  don't know more " he said  with some unknown expression.

" Ohh , but i thought nyonika was after it ... " Nandini murmured .

" Leave it ... Tell me about how are managing everything ?? Office and new home ?? What about our apartment " he asked with confusion.

" Our apartment is still ours , and this new home i purchased when i got to know i was pregnant , and your father helped me with everything . " She said smilingly.

" Nyonika ??" he said 

This is a question for her too coz she Still Didn't know her ... Kab kya kare de vo aaj tak pta nahi chalta.

" She is here too ..  i mean in the city and one more thing no one ia allowed in house other than me , mukti , nik , caretaker and her child and now you." She told him.

" What " this shocked manik coz nandini was type of girl who love house full of people's .

" Yes , i don't want to take any risk after you got kidnapped . So.. " she said embarassingly .

" Ohh... You're changed nandini ... You are more brave , independent and scary too ( he said last part with chuckle) ".

" Shut up , but I'm still your wife ... So you need handle this scary wife of your " she told smilingly​.

" Yes, scary wife "
( Chuckle)

********

I updated yayyyy...

I'm back 😂😂

Now leaves some longgggg comments and tell me how was the chapter .

One more thing :-

1 .should i update my other stories?
And if yes ... Tell me which one .

****
*Vote
*Share
*Comment