CHAPTER 10

HI EVERYONE I KNOW IT'S BEEN SO LONG .. BUT I WAS BUSY AND COULDN'T WRITE .... SORRY

*******************

Nandini was caressing manik head and ryan was playing with his new dragon toy , god knows why boys prefer these voilent animals instead of some cute dog or cat.

Nandini Pov-

Its 10 AM and manik is still sleeping she thought while going towards him for checking if have fever . After she checked him and confirmed that he is fine just sleeping little bit more.

After one and hour or so she came and start waking manik .

"Wake up , manik .. its 11 or something. Come-on wake up quickly " now she started to getting worried maybe something is really wrong with him .

Suddenly manik wake up and pulled her on him
" I'm awake ,baby" he whispered in her ear and feel her shivers.

"Wake you dumbhead , you scared me i thought something was really wrong with you " she shouted on him by pushing him aside.

" Pa.....pa" they both heard ryan shouting from downstairs.

" That little boy is just like you he don't like to do anything , you Know why he is shouting ?? Let me tell you he want choclates for lunch and he is not getting " she told him irritatingly and start going downstairs .

" Oh come on its just a chocolate I'll give him" he said loud enough so that nandini can hear.

" Give him chocolate and I'll give you salad for whole week with vegetable juice at lunch and dinner both... Now get ready and come down in 15 seconds" she shouted smilingly.

After 20 minutes manik come downstairs and got happy seeing his son eating some healthy dish instead of chocolate .

"Kya jaadu kiya hai ? Yeh kya kha raha hai ye? " Manik asked nandini while kissing her forehead .

"I told him his father is going to take him for ice cream if he'll eat now, amd as expected he said yes" she told him with a smile .

" Papa, will take him anywhere he want " he said going towards Ryan.

Unknown pov -

" Aage kya karna hai ? You've got any idea ? " she asked her partner.

"Don't know , they both are busy now and i think for more 2-3 days they'll be busy . Let's do something in these 2 days and get over it " he said to her .

" Is it best to kill them or something else because if he remember what happened we both will be screwed " she blabbered tensely.

At Malhotra's -

Nandini was thinking what should she do about those kidnappers . She is not sure about who did this and she not getting any strong evidence against those peoples too.

***************
ARE YOU GUYS STILL INTERESTED IN THE STORY ? IF NOT TELL ME ....

I'LL TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY ...

KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING.
****
*Vote
*Share
*Comment