For You! Troubles and The Date Part 1.

Hihihi, in this story, Jungkook will be the first person.

Chapter 5

1year later.

Jungkook's POV

Time passes by so quickly, Chinja noona, Jin hyung and Reijin hyung are all graduated. Even so, I am still lack of answers about Jiyoon, even though it has been a year since we became friend, a few changes also happened, Realyn noona and Jimin hyung are unexpectedly very close. But, the others doesn't seem to change. Except for the endless fighting of Jiyeon noona and V hyung. Nothing else happened.

'Park Jiyoon. Why do I feel that you are very similar to someone very important to me?' I thought while holding the broken heart shaped necklace with a carving of the letters 'JY'.

For the second time in my life, I've finally let another woman inside my personal space that I just met a year ago, someone to say all of my troubles. Someone who I can rely on.
Someone who is there for me. Someone who can cheer me up. I always tease her, and she always make me laugh.

I thought that, no one can change me again, since the day that she broke up with me. I've been messing with a woman's heart ever since, hurting them, treating them as a distraction and breaking their hearts.

I thought that, breaking a woman's heart is the only way to forget about her, which is actually wrong. During these seven months, Jiyoon taught me a lot about feelings, the changed a part of me, and I know that she can change me more.

But there is something that I am really curious of. Why is she so eager to say that I am her childhood friend?

“Jungkook, where have you been?” V hyung asked. Why do I feel that he is bothered with something.

“I just got out of the rest room hyung.” I said in a calm tone.

“I heard that the meeting is already done, let's go get Jin hyung.” J-Hope hyung said

That's right. Another meeting. The Student Councils lately became so busy these past weeks.

“Sure, V and Jungkook. Are you coming with us?” RapMon hyung asked

I notice that V hyung and I are the only ones not leaving our place.

“Sure.” I agreed, I have nothing to do since Jiyoon is with Chinja noona. “Hyung are you also coming?” I asked V hyung who is staring into space

“Yaahh, V!” Jimin hyung shouted

“H-huh? What is it hyung?” he asked innocently

We all looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

“Aish! this kid!” RapMon hyung said

“We said. Do you want to go with us? We will wait for Jin hyung outside the S.C.O (Student Council Office).” Suga hyung said

“Sure. I've got nothing to do at all, so it is okay.”

We walked silently, no one is making any noise. I feel uncomfortable with this setup. All is well until........

“Kyaaa! It's the BTS!!”

“Where is Jin Oppa!”

“Kyaaa! It's Jimin oppa! Don't you all dare take him away from me!”

“Jungkook oppa, please look at me!”

“RapMon oppa! Look this way!”

“Kyaaa! Suga oppa!”

“I heard that Jin oppa is actually our Student Council President!!!!”

“That's right! This is the first time that we have a Student Council President that is a playboy, and a hottie!”