For You! Saddest Night of My Life.

Here is the next part of Troubled and the Date.

Chapter 7

Jiyoon's POV
I finally saw her again!

“Annyeonghaseo! You are right, it has been a few years since we last saw each other........um.” I stopped at my tracks not knowing if I should still call her eomma or call her Mrs. Jeon.

“Oh dear, I am still the same as before. You can still call me eomma, after all, I am quite used to it years ago.” she said while smiling warmly at me.

She haven't changed one bit. She is still the eomma that I know before.

“Well then eomma, where is appa?” Of course, if I can call her eomma, I can call Jungkook's father appa which is suggested by appa himself. They seem to adore me before.

“He is still negotiating with other company presidents. But let us not go to that, you have become more beautiful and stunning! As expected of the only daughter of Jongin!” She continued to flatter me as much as she can, making my cheeks grew hot.

*cough*“Mother, please do not disturb me and my date.” Jungkook oppa said while pouting while holding two drinks.

He handed me mine, and I started drinking it.

“But son, It has been a while since I last saw her, of course I will be delighted!” Eomma said, clearly scolding Jungkook oppa.

“That's right! The two of you shall seat with us! There are a lot of things that we should catch up!”

Me and Jungkook oppa didn't said a word and just followed eomma. If  her mind is set on something, no one can stop her, not even appa.

We approached a table with two peoples already sitting. As we got closer, I caught a better view of them, not surprisingly, Jungkook's grandmother is sitting and chatting with appa.

I think they saw us because they smiled at us.

Jungkook oppa smiled and greeted them, he faced me and smile, squeezing my had a bit to relax my tense muscles.

They stood up and greeted me.

“Annyeonghaseo. I am Jeon Shin Ho, Jungkook's father. This is my mother, Jeon Chae Jin. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Appa smiled at me and so is Jungkook's grandmother.

'seems that appa forgot about me.'

“Annyeonghaseo! Park Jiyoon imnida. I am the youngest child of Park Jongin ang Park Kyoung Ji and the only girl of the Park family. I am very pleased to meet you Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon.” I said then bowed at Mr. Jeon and Jungkook oppa's grandmother..........

'Somehow, I hate doing formal greetings, but I've got zero choice.'

Of course, as a member of the well-known Park family, and the only girl at that, I should act accordingly to the expectations of my family as a lady. Good thing, my deceased grandmother taught me how to.

“Ah! I remember, you used to call me appa, what happened?” Oh, so he remembered

“I thought that you have already forgotten about me!”

“Never in my life will I forget about you dear. You are the very first friend my son had, and a very sweet girl at that.”

“You are Park Jongin's daughter? I thought that the Park family never had a girl in their generation, but it looks like you are the first one. Your cousins are all boys as well and you even have a brother, they must've spoiled you because of that. You also have a big reputation, you do know that you need to help your family in making your business even bigger, and to show that the very first girl in the family can prove something.” Jungkook oppa's grandmother said sternly.