The Girl With A Hood

'Robin Hood strikes again'

I laughed almost madly as my eyes grazed the Philmore gazette, the school newspaper for Philmore high, of which i had the 'honor' of attending.

i casually smirked , and tossed the gossip blog into the nearest recycling bin, adjusting my backpack so that it rested on my shoulders somewhat comfortably.My converse squeaked lightly as i speed walked towards my last class of the day, uneager to get another ego crushing day of school over with.

i sighed as i slipped into my chair , my backpack hitting the carpeted floor below my feet that was decorated lazily with pencil shaving along with several other miscellaneous pieces of forgotten stationery.

i quickly whipped out my journal, taking a pencil out of my backpack that now had a gaping hole near the main section, slowly fraying more as i bobbled and bumped into others in the school hallways ( or as i liked to refer to them as 'Hell Ways')

i tried my best to pick up a small smile, ignoring Angela's posse giggling and glancing over at me occasionally, thin wisps of words reaching my ear that was being exchanged between them.

i glowered at her, then returned back to gazing at the chalkboard that was covered with the name of our substitute teacher, one of the 3 new teachers i have seen today.

i ignored her words as my mind went into its acute state , suddenly starting to tick along with the gears and cogs inside my head that kept turning and churning.slowly, i felt my time slip away fro me, and i gaze over at the clock, frowning internally.

5 minutes until the bell rang.

Crap.

Unlike all of the other hormonal teenagers that were eager to escape the hell hole known as school , i on the other hand was not.

you would figure someone my age would be more then happy to leave, which believe me, i totally would be.

My life is the epitome of Rock bottom.

I have lived my entire school year, staying inside school.

with a sharp ringing, i sighed, walking out of the classroom, slowly trudging over to my locker, i quickly shove a few things into my locker, and with a slam, i headed towards the girls locker room.