Chapter Eleven

"Tori, you missed ALL OF practice, not just some like normal!!!" He yelled as I sat on his couch. Andrew was beyond pissed.
"WELL I'M SORRY I HAD TO GET A CAR OFF OF THE SCHOOL ALL BY MYSELF!!" I finally yelled. He blinked, shocked.
"Cody didn't help?" I scoffed as tears ran down my face.
"No. he went home and I did everything myself. Why do you think I packed a bag and came here and nearly threw a vase at him?" He quickly hugged me, lightly hitting my foot and I hissed in pain. "And I also kicked my fridge." He sighed, slightly laughing.
"I'll make sure you're excused from that practice, but why didn't he help you??" He asked me.
"Because he's a complete jerk that can go to hell for all I care." I huffed and felt myself slightly calming down.
"Well, let's just watch some Netflix and go to sleep, okay baby?" He smiled and kissed my forehead. I nodded and sighed, relaxing a little. I was still pissed, but I just wanted to sleep. I was too tired to do any yelling or anything. I sighed as soon we left to his room and got comfy.

"Tori." I groaned.
"Tori."
"Go the fuck away."
"It's six in the morning."
"Shut the fuck up."
"Don't make me fuck you awake."
"Ugh, fine, I'm awake." I groaned, rubbing my eyes.