you're the worst

"move bitch, get out ma way"

a tired cleo pushed jaebum from in front of her, interrupting him mid yawn.

"good morning to you too."

she grunted in response and grabbed her hello kitty mug, pouring coffee into it. just as the warm ambrosia reached the brim of the cup, a tall figure with messed up hair walked past the kitchen. the sound of him trying to quickly buckle up his jeans made jaebum turn and look.

"yo mark. i thought you had a study session last night?"

mark glanced up in surprise, his face turning red with embarrassment when he realized who the voice belonged to.

"jaebum? why are you here?"

"i live here."

"oh"

jaebum smirked knowingly, making mark feel even more ashamed.

"here." cleo interrupted, shooting her roommate an annoyed look while handing mark a cup of coffee.

"take it with you."

mark took the cup gratefully and smiled.

"thanks for last night. i had a really great time. maybe we can do it again sometime?"

"maybe," cleo giggled. "now hurry and and go before you're late"

when mark closed the door, she groaned loudly.

"was it that bad?"

"nigga, it was worse than 'that bad'. i'm never fucking with him again"

"it couldn't of been like that. you're exaggerating."

"he couldn't even get hard, bruh. it was like trying to masturbate with a ramen noodle."

"nahhh"

"yahhh. think of him as the male version of genessa."

jaebum grimaced.

"don't bring back bad memories. when you leaving for work?"

cleo shrugged, her robe slipping off her shoulder slightly.

"i dunno. probably in an hour. remember we got class at three so don't get too caught up with that hoe kimberly today."

"you mean catherine?"

"same shit."

jaebum stood up and ruffled cleo's hair.

"don't fuck up my hair you headass"

a/n: yeahhh so i tried doing this in Y/N format, but i'm such ass at it, i just can't lol srry. and btw, cleo looks like however you want her to, i don't really care about that. so she could look like you, or she could look like selena gomez, or even tyler perry, idgaf