Chapter 6

Two Weeks later:

Chase woke up next to Marcus again. Marcus has been staying over a lot lately, more than usual, to take care of Chase while he was sick, and to to train with new bionics Davenport had given him. "Five more minutes Mr. Davenport, I don't want to get up yet." Chase muttered sleepily. Marcus giggled and poked him, having already been awake. "Come on Chasey, we have to get up for training. Mr. Davenport said we had to get up early." Marcus started kissing Chase awake when he wouldn't get out of bed. "Mmmm. Oh hey Marcus." Chase said, kissing back as he woke up.

"Hey Chase," Marcus pulled away. "Are you feeling any better. Chase shook his head. "Not at all, it still feels like one giant glitch. And my stomach hurts a lot""You should tell Mr. Davenport, after all he is sorta your dad. He could probably help." Marcus suggested. Chase nodded and yawned. "Alright."</p><p>"I'll come with you." Marcus said and Chase didn't even say anything, he just got out of bed. Chase yawned more as Marcus dragged him down to the lab. It's like he hadn't been getting enough sleep lately even though he had.

Down in the lab, Davenport had just walked down with a cup of coffee, still is his pajamas at the moment. Probably because it was Saturday. "What are you guys doing down here already?" he yawned, obviously still tired. Marcus sighed. "Chase has been sick for the past few weeks. We don't know why, and I want to find out what's wrong so we could fix it and so he doesn't feel so sick." Her explained to Davenport. At that moment, Chase let out a whimper before running to the trashcan in the lab and throwing up there as Marcus rushed to his sad. "That doesn't sound good at all." Davenport says, putting his coffee. "Let me check it out. Just help Chase." He tells Marcus. Marcus smiled at Davenport. "I've been helping him." Marcus helped Chase off the floor and picked him up bridal style.

Davenport led them to a secondary Lab, this time with hospital equipment along with the appropriate things needed for the bionics. He gestured to the bed. "Just set Chase down there. I'm going to need to run some tests, as run of the mill stomach bugs shouldn't last this long, so it's shouldn't be something like that wise." Marcus nodded softly, gently setting Chase on the bed and sitting next to him. Chase laid down, curling up on his side. "I love you Marcus." Marcus smiled and kissed his forehead, covering Chase with a blanket as he shivered. "I love you too Chasey."

Davenport came back in the room, actually dressed this time, and had equipment with him. He didn't bother to explain to Marcus anything much, most likely because he didn't know exactly what was wrong. Marcus' thought became a jumbled mess, worried for Chase. Davenport sighed, starting to think. "Marcus?" Marcus looked up. "Yes Mr. Davenport?" He asked. "Well, even though the other test results won't come back right away, I kinda want to do an Ultrasound." Davenport explain. Chase perked up on the bed. "Ultrasound? Men can't get pregnant, and it doesn't seem like we'd need one for anything." Davenport sighed, going to the storage room. "I know Chase, just trust me with this." Chase nodded, and yawned.

Davenport came back with machine, and lifted Chase's shirt up, putting some sort of gel on it. 'Have I been gaining weight?' Chase asked himself, shaking his head. Davenport started the ultrasound and looked at it, intrigued. "Oh my god..." Chase and Marcus' heads snapped up. "Oh My god... What does that mean?" Chase and Marcus asked frantically. Davenport pointed to the screen. "Do you see that little dot? Dots actually?" He asked the two boys."What does that mean? It is a tumor?" Chase asked. Marcus hit him in the arm. "You watch too many medical shows. Nothing is going to happen to you." He assured Chase.

Chase nodded. "Mr. Davenport?" Davenport looked. "Huh? Oh, sorry." Chase rolled his eyes. "So what is it?" Davenport pointed to screen again. "I have no idea how, or why, but it kinda seems you're pregnant. Parthenogenesis is medically impossible, on humans anyways, much less male pregnancy, so what..." Davenport trailed off. Marcus looked up at him. "Wait... what? Did you just say Chase is pregnant? Oh dear God..." His eyes rolled back into his head and he passed out right in the chair. "

Chase, is he OK?" Davenport asked, finishing the ultrasound. "Well, uh hold on." Chase began. Chase then slapped Marcus awake. "Ouchies. Chasey, why did you do that? oh..." Marcus realized. "Mr. Davenport," Chase began. "Yes Chase? Davenport asked, still processing those past few minutes. "Look, you may night like what we have to tell you, but it's important...

k, I'm stopping right there. I love getting all your reveiws and I can assure that the next chapter will come sooner rather than later. And I'm sorry for any lack of updates, I've gotten busy with my owns things again, keeping the depression away and everything, plus family, ya know.

But anyways, I look forward to hearing you thoughts on this chappy, and whoop, one more chapter down, however many to go. 

I already know about the gender/s of the baby(ies) possibly, but I would to hear your thoughts on that and your name suggestions, even though we have baby names books floating around and I have a few suggestions.

Xo, Tiff.