Control/Chapter 1 (Originally a One-Shot)

One Shot Inspired by the song Control by Puddle Of Mudd. First M/R rated thing I've ever written so be nice. It might not be as heavy as it should be in order to be M/R, but then again it might be. I do kinda have a dirty mind since I read and write way too much fan fiction and I definitely ship Marcus and Chase, though the show might not give me a reason too. Just listen to the song For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert and then the song Control by Puddle of Mudd and you'll know why.

He was controlling and Chase liked it. Marcus Wilson and Chase Davenport have been dating for eight months now. They had their first time on their six month anniversary and that was fun. Chase was home alone since Tasha and Davenport had gone out for dinner, Bree was with Ethan, Leo was with Janelle and Adam with with his girlfriend, Rose. Chase smirked, thinking of all the fun he could have with Marcus. He grabbed his cell phone and texted Marcus to come to his house, saying he was alone. Marcus responded back saying he was coming. Marcus had already knew about Adam, Bree and Chase's bionics, because at one point before his dad went to jail, Marcus' dad wanted to steal Davenport's inventions and had Marcus spy on them. That was in the past and Marcus was forgiven, as he never wanted to do it.

Marcus came over in five minutes flat as expected and Chase opened the door. "Hey Marcus." Chase said, wrapping his arms around Marcus. "Hey Chasey. So you're here alone?" Marcus asked. "Yeah. Davenport and Tasha are on a date, Bree is with Ethan while Adam and Leo are off with their girlfriends." Chase explained. He didn't really like being called Chasey initially, but he liked the sound of it coming from Marcus. "Good." Marcus said, kissing Chase and pushing him on the couch. Chase kissed back passionately, pushing Marcus back and climbing on top of him. Marcus moaned against the kiss as Chase slid his tongue in his mouth. They kissed for over two minutes before breaking apart for air. "Fuck." Marcus breathed, feeling Chase's hard on along with his own. "Marcus." Chase softly said the slightly younger boy's name. "Chase." Marcus said before kissing Chase again and carrying him bridal style to the bedroom.

Placing him on the bed, Marcus began to remove Chase's shirt. That led to Chase removing his shirt. Marcus kissed Chase again, this time forcefully. Chase kissed back with just as much force, maybe even a little more since he is bionic while Marcus is completely human. Noticing Marcus' hard on, Chase began to palm him through his jeans. Marcus moaned loudly at the contact. He wanted more. Marcus began to take off Chase's belt and unzipping his jeans. Chase let him do so and began taking off Marcus' belt and unzipping his pants, having an easier time with that because his bionic powers were super smarts and super senses, along with Molecular kinesis. After his pants were down and off, Marcus slid Chases's boxers down, peeling them off and bringing his lips to Chase's dick. He began to suck as Chase moaned louder and louder, pulling at his hair and guiding him where to go. Marcus did as Chase wanted, going down on him more and making him moan the loudest ever.

Marcus used his tongue to bring Chase even more pleasure. He continued sucking as Chase bucked his hips and came. Marcus smirked lightly, swallowing what he gave him before pulling away. "Ugh." Chase breathed slightly rapidly, as he was extremely turned on. "Marcus, I want your dick in my ass now." He commanded. "Gladly." Marcus obliged, smirking heavily. He nodded, flipping Chase over and positioning himself at his entrance. He didn't bother to use a condom as it wasn't like men could get pregnant. They also didn't have any STDs as they both lost their virginity to each other those few months ago. After receiving the signal from Chase, Marcus thrusted into him harshly, Chase moaning loudly at him doing that.

Marcus began to go faster as Chase yelled. "Oh God. Marcus faster please." He pulled out briefly and slammed back in as Chase yelped in pain and pleasure. Marcus thrusted into Chase faster and deeper, hitting his prostate repeatedly. Chase moaned loudly as Marcus continued slamming into him. "Marcus!" Chase cried out as he came onto his stomach and the bed sheets. Marcus was a couple thrusts behind him and continued with Chase. "Oh My God. Fuck Chase!" He screamed loudly as he came inside Chase. He then pulled out slowly, laying next to Chase and pulling the covers over them. "That was amazing." Marcus said to Chase. He nodded. "Next time, I top." Chase suggested. Marcus thought of how that would be and suddenly he had another hard on. "Why do you have to be so hot?" Marcus asked, kissing Chase's forehead before settling down next to him for sleep.

Like it or Hate it? Want to push me off a cliff for making this so short? Anyone else ship Marcus and Chase or am I just writing to the abyss? Should I continue this? Make it a multi chapter fic and should it contain Mpreg? That might be interesting, with Chase's bionics and stuff. And Billy Unger and Mateus Ward are really hot. 'Nuff said.

Comment Please! feedback is always appreciated and helps me write better. Thanks peeps. XO, Tiff