Albus Severus Potter

I had said goodbye to Mally and promised I write to her every week. She was very envious, but she was happy for me. I had a feeling I was going to miss her dearly. We had grown up with each other, we were there to comfort each other, spill secrets, and share feelings. We always had this dream that we were going to go to Hogwarts together and practice spells with each other, until she didn't get a letter and I did. When I got to King Cross Station, I got out the letter from Hogwarts. The letter said I had to go to platform 9 and three quarters. At first I thought it was a joke but indeed it wasn't. I looked around for 9 and three quarters but all there was was 8, 9, and 10. There was a very pretty woman with an odd looking man who had bright red hair. The couple had a little boy with bright red hair, pale skin, and freckles spotting his face, and a daughter with beautiful auburn hair and bright green eyes. I tapped the woman's shoulder and she turned around.

"Excuse me? miss?" I asked timidly. I had never really liked talking to strangers but I did when it was neccesary.

"Yes? Can I help you?" she said while her eyes brightened as she spoke. She had pretty dark brown eyes that sparkled as she spoke.

"Could you tell me where where platform 9 and three quarters is?" I asked with a slight sign of hesitation in my voice worried she was going to think I was completely mad. Her eyes brightened up even more.

"Ahh yes a Hogwart's student. Platform 9 and three quarters is right this way, through the wall." she said pointing at the column that had a sign on it that said "9". "Molly will show you how"

"Go at it at a run it'll give ya momentum." the man said gesturing to his daughter, Molly, who was running towards the wall full speed. I winced a little as she contacted the wall, but instead of hitting it she went through it! I was shocked. My jaw dropped open in bewilderment as I was blinking wildly making sure this wasn't a dream.

"Bloody hell!" I said flabbergasted, still with my mouth open. The little boy laughed a little.

"My dad says that" he said giggling.

"Says what?" I said being pulled away from my state of shock. I looked at him with curiosity, my head cocked the slightest bit.

"Bloody Hell!" the red headed boy said laughing. his mother shot him a look that said "If you ever say that again, you will regret it." I laughed and said thank you. I hesitated before running through the wall but I did it. I was in and out in less than a second. when I came out I was a tiny bit dizzy but it was gone quickly. Sure enough there was a sign that said "9 3/4" on it". I saw Molly and thanked her and then quickly got on the train, stored my luggage, and started looking for a seat. every single car was full, well at least almost. I walked past one car that had only three people in it. There was a boy with dark hair and and blue eyes. I recognized him from the wand shop. There was also the girl that showed me how to get to the platform. There was also one boy who I didn't recognize. He had light brown hair and brown and was very handsome. I knocked on the door and opened it. They all looked at me waiting for my explanation.

"May I sit with you? There are no more open cars, and this is the only one." I said twisting my hands nervously. The boy who was in the wand shop was staring at me with his mouth a little open.

"Of coarse, come in!" The boy said, scooting over, before any of the other people could say anything. "I'm Albus, Albus Potter. This is Cedric Longbottom and Molly Weasly." I sat down next to him, Diogon in my pocket, and said hello to the others.

"I'm Evangeline Black." I said, introducing myself. Molly had a queer look on her face as she was looking at me.

"Haven't I seen you before?" Molly asked looking at me as if I were a strange type of fungus.

"Yes, you showed me how to get to the platform. I've also seen you, at the wand shop I congratulated you on getting your wand." I said turning to Albus.

"Ya, I did see you there. Huh, how funny." he said chuckling and looking down. The sun hit his eyes just right and sparks of blue dances in his irises. It was like the ocean was on fire in a beautifully tragic way. Diogon had slid out of my pocket an onto my lap and I didn't even notice.

"Oh my God! What is that!?" Molly gasped pointing and staring at my lap. I looked down to see Diogon playing with the zipper on my jacket. I laughed and picked him up.

"This little devil here is Diogon." I said holding him up so that they could see him. He chewed on my thumb playfully.

"Can I hold him?" Albus asked glancing at me when I turned my head towards him. I hesitated a moment.

"Sure" I said handing the ferret over. Diogon really liked Albus. He played with his hand and ran up his arm and back down. I laughed. Diogon didn't do that with anyone but me. "He likes you!" I said laughing.

"Ha, ya he does doesn't he" He said looking up and staring at me intensely. I had such an urge for him to kiss me, but I knew that wouldn't be good. He just stared at me the blue in his eyes flickering with excitement and purity.