A spark of love

As we were getting off the train, my bag

spilled everywhere. "ugh" I groaned as I bent down and started piling everything into my bag.

"Here let me help you" Albus said helping me put my things back in my bag. He stopped when he picked up my wand. "You are the girl I bought the wand for!" he exclaimed smiling at me and putting my wand and a few more items into my bag.

"What?" I asked very confused. Putting the last few items in my bag and standing up as people walked past us on the pathway to the castle. he stood up also and looked at me. The last few people walked past us and I looked at him in confusion. The moonlight was shining on his light mousy brown hair making it look red.

"I payed for that wand in the wand shop. My dad pointed you out before we went in. Your great uncle was my dad's godfather. I payed for the wand before you went up. Plus I thought you were kind of cute" Albus said looking down and blushing a little and smiling. I smiled and blushed.

"That makes a lot more sense now. The man refused to let me pay for my wand" I said starting to walk down the path with Albus.

Albus's pov

As we were walking down the path I brushed my hand against Evangeline's in a way of flirting. Her long hair had a white streak in it that was glittering in the moon light. She blushed a deep red and I laughed. "Your new to this whole flirting thing aren't you?" I said smirking and looking at the castle. She suddenly whipped in front of me and kissed me.

"Nope" she said after she pulled away from the kiss, winked and ran up to Molly and Cedric. I was shocked and confused I stared at her as she turned around to look at me with a smirk on her face. I snapped out of it and caught up with her. She was just behind Molly and Cedric. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and stared down at her.

"You and I... are going to be very best friends," I said as she looked up at me "very very close friends."