We have to go...NOW.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! FOR READING PLEASE SHARE AND VOTE!! I PROMISE THE BOYS WILL BE HERE IN THE STORY SOON! PROMISEE! LOVE YOU ME PEASANTS NIGHTT! PEACE OU!

-elloitskim

Nora POV

3 Months have past meaning….I GRADUATED HIGHSCHOLL YEAHH BABY! It’s great to get out of that devil’s trap but I guess I’ll miss Wilson. It filled me with memories…good memories… I guess I will miss it.. Ha. Not. Finally I’m free! SARANARA MOCHACHOS! Okay…so I didn’t  take Spanish…but you get the jest of it. Right now, I’m playing music as I pack my luggage for London. Singing along horribly…

“MIDDDNIGHHHTTTTTT MEEMMORRIEEEEEESSSS OHHHHHHHHHHH BABBY YOU AND MEEE STUMBLING IN THE STREEEETTTTT SINNNNNGGGINNNNGGG SINNGGGGGINNG SINNNNNGGGGINNGGGG!!!!!” I belted out

“SHUT UP! YOU’RE KILLED MY EARSS!!!!” Peter yelled at me fro his room causing me to sing even louder as I hear him scream in pain…oh yes…brotherly sisterly love.

Suddenly the door bell rang. I folded the t-shirt I had in my hands and neatly put it in my suit case….oh who am I kidding I stuffed that into any space I could find quickly. I sang loudly just to annoy peter as I walked downstairs.

“MIDDDNIGHTTTTT MEMORRIESSSSS OHHH OHHH OH OH-oh?” I sang but when I opened the door my smiled dropped as I looked at Emily….

“Emily…W-What happened” I stuttered as I looked at her. Her eyes were puffy and had a bruise on the right side of her cheek, her eye liner running down her face, and tears falling to the ground.

“we need to leave tomorrow” she said looking down, realizing I had been staring at her. 

“But our flight doesn’t leave in 4 days”

“we need to leave tomorrow, nora.”

“But wh-“

“Please just trust me”

I sighed “okay, I’ll get us tickets for tomorrow then” I said letting her in

“Em…what happened?”

Emily looked around nervously “C-could we speak in your room?”

“Of course, do you want some tea?”

“No. I’m fine.. remember I’m not a fan a tea” she said cracking a little smile

I smiled at her “okay, just go up my room ill be up in a sec”

I walked to the kitchen. And started to boil some water. I told mom that Emily was staying over and that we needed to get ticket for tomorrow. She nodded and left the room to get us ticket online without question. i guess she saw emily when she walked in.  Once I poured the boiling water into my favorite mug I dipped the tea bag and let it rest for a few seconds…

What happened?

EMILY POV

I sat on Noras bed criss cross apple sauce. I looked down and stared into space. What if they come after me. they know nora’s house is the first place I would ever go to in times like this. What if they drag me back. Brag me back to home. Ha you know that phrase, 'there’s no place like home?' Well I want to be anywhere BUT home.  I snapped out my  thoughts when I heard the door creak slightly, knowing nora just arrived with her tea and an ice pack. I’m guessing for my cheek. Ugh, I just don’t get how people like tea..i guess I’m not like most people…like my parents aren’t like most parents.

Nora sat in front of my laying the hot cup of tea on a table near her.  She sat just like me and clasped her hands together.

“Em…please…tell me what happened” she said then taking the ice pack and putting it on my right cheek.