Dessert Club

"Where are you going?" Mother asked.

"Band Practice." I nodded proudly

Who am I? I am Reigel, popularly known as Mr. Beat these days, formally telling you my story about my 4 friends. We have this kind of extraordinary bond between us anyone could never break. It started at first day of high school. Everyone met each other. Everyone's excited. And so on and so forth....

"Okay class," Ms. Marie, our homeroom teacher, shouted. "We all know already some familiar faces, but let's give the new ones a chance to introduce."

"Them?" I raised

"Duh, stupid." Mariel whispered.

Mariel is my friend since kindergarten. Ever since my first best friend left, she had the top 1 streak until now. I wonder what's wrong with her at this time of year.

"Okay, let's start with Mr. Epsilon." Ms. Marie called.

A tall guy stood up and rushed in front.

"Hi, I am John Carlo Epsilon. I am 16 years old. I live just around the corner of the school. I play guitars and flutes. I like playing Basketball and Soccer."

"Okay, you may sit down now." Ms. Marie told him.

The bell rang and Carlo never got to sit down. The whole class ran outside like a toro stampede except him and me. Carlo, instead of sitting down, ran to me and asked if we are allowed to go out at break periods. I nodded and he left.

I was left in the classroom alone with Ms. Marie.

"Aren't you going?" Ms. Marie asked me.

"What do you mean?" I replied

"Your friends are waiting. It's the last year you'll see them. Better not waste the moment." She patted my shoulders and grinned. "You ARE transferring right?"

"Yes" i nodded. "Thank you ma'am, I know this year will be great."

"How do you know?" She interrupted.

"I just know." I replied