The friendship girls

The Friendship Girls

Chapter one, Savana at her new school.

Savana Grace Hauck's heart was beating fast.

She was on the bus to her new school and was so worried that she started to hate school. Savana had always loved school.

Her friend Emily was not coming to her new school.

She took out her math book and pencils and tried to wright, but her hands shivered to much.

What would be for lunch? At her old school it had been peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with chocolate milk. What happened if at this school there were spiders for lunch?

What happened if nobody wanted her as a friend?

"May I sit with you?" asked a girl.

Savana looked up.

There was a pretty girl with long curly blond hair and a blue dress.

"Sure," Savana said.

The girl came in and sat down. "Hi, I'm Abby," the girl said. "I-I'm S-Savana" Savana stuttered. Savana sat very still. "What's for lunch? Is it spiders?" Savana asked. "No!" Abby chuckled,"it's corn dogs and orange juice!"

Wow, thought Savana, even better!

"Sometimes it's even French toast sticks!" Abby said, sounding exited. "I lOVE French toast sticks!" Savana said without warning. "Great" said Abby, "so do I!"

When Savana got to the school she realized it was not the tiny school that she had imagined, but a palace with children playing around the outside of it.

Savana walked to the front door and into the school.

The inside of the school had famous pieces of art hanging from the walls and rooms everywhere. Savana went into Room 109 Ms. May's 1st Grade class and realized it was quite warm.

Savana went to the window and looked at the view.

Savana decided she wanted to have a look at the art room.

Apparently Savana's thought was to late.

25 kids ran into the classroom followed by a woman with long dark-brown hair that could only be Ms. May.

"Ok first graders, line up from shortest to tallest," Ms. May said. Savana turned out to be one of the tallest.

Ms. May walked up and down the row giving everybody a table number. Savana was table number 4.

She was with a bossy black haired girl and an extremely nice red haired girl.

In one hour Savana felt she could do every math problem in one snap.

Art was no wonder Savana's favorite part of the day. After the art class was over, Savana had already done five pantings.

The first day at school was a special day, so there were French toast sticks for lunch.

The only bad thing about lunch was the French toast stick fight.

Two kids got in a fight about who's French toast sticks were better. Soon everybody was fighting and throwing French toast sticks around except for Abby and Savana.

In that case Abby and Savana had to leave lunch early to avoid the French toast stick fight.

The good thing was that they got to eat ALONE.

Abby leaned over and whispered to Savana, "Rachel was the one who started that fight. Rachel loves herself only and finds her good times in bullying people. Last year she shut the bus door on Amy and Amy spent the rest of the school year with her arm in a cast."

Savana nodded, scared.

"Did you hear about the new girl at school?! She is soooo stinky! And she gobbles up her food and gets her mouth dirty. She'll be expelled in no time!" was the next thing Savana heard.

Abby stomped out of the room and walked up to the faces of the two bully's outside the door.

"Did you hear about Rachel and her boyfriend?! They are sooooo stinky! They gobble up their food and get their mouths dirty. they'll be expelled in no time!" Abby spat.

"Only that you and that little Savana are the only ones who know what we did!" Rachel argued. "If only you had courage to still be my friend!"