Of to see Slendy...Oh the wonderful Slendy of the woods!

BEN, started dragging me, literally. Mostly because I planted my feet into the ground and tried to pull and bit his arm off...But yeah, he yanked me, causing me to face-plant and get a mouth full of dirt. He continued to pull me as I was spitting it out."Let me go!"
"..."
"Dude."
"..."
"Elf."
"..."
"Boi."
"..."
"Lin-"
"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!"
"Geez! I'm sorry!"
      He just sighed and stopped," What so you want?" I laughed nervously, he let go of my arm but he was glaring extremely hard at me.
"I wanted to know where are we going."  "To Slender's Mansion." What is that? "Slender?" "Yeah. Slender? Slendy, Slenderman....You don't know him?" I shook my head slowly. He looked at me as if I was joking.

     "Really?!" Asked, well, yelled. "Yeah."  He took my arm and lead me again, I started walking this time so I wouldn't be dragged. "You'll see." "Then who are you?" "BEN, BEN DROWNED." He said, turning towards me and smirking. I guess he was expecting a reaction from me because he seemed a little disappointed when I gave him a blank look.
Wait....
Ben?
....
....
OH!
"Oh yeah! I over heard a few girls talking about    'you' one time."  The smirk was back on his face. "Oh yeah? What'd they say?" He asked.I laughed," 'Geez, Y/N. Can you turn your face away from mine? You're going to make my eyes bleed like BEN_DROWNED's. Hehe! Atleast then I'll never have to see it again.'" They smiled alittle at me while I grinned, which turned into giggling, which turned into laughing, which lead to cackling.
   "What is wrong with you,man? Didn't you say 'Y/N'? They were insulting you, idiot." "No, it's fine. She died a few days later. Heh."  Ben smiled more,"Also, shouldn't you be able to teleport? That should be a faster way, right?" He froze.

~BEN's View~
*mentally facepalms*
I shrugged and rubbed my neck," Let's go." I took his hand and teleported to the mansion.

~Y/N's view~
I doubled over and felt like I was going to throw up. Ugh, I think my organs were turned inside out. "Oww..." "C'mon, we need to go inside." I swallowed air.
"Fine."